Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Kittie, I watched this last video while thinking about what must be involved in programming the light sequence. And I can really appreciate your choices. Generally speaking, what's the process for programming the lights to the music? It seems like it might be a time consuming process, especially if you're a perfectionist and want to the light changes to be elaborate and properly synced to every beat / lyric.
By Kittie
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Kittie, I watched this last video while thinking about what must be involved in programming the light sequence. And I can really appreciate your choices. Generally speaking, what's the process for programming the lights to the music? It seems like it might be a time consuming process, especially if you're a perfectionist and want to the light changes to be elaborate and properly synced to every beat / lyric.

It is very time consuming, but it's a lot of fun. You can actually download and test the software for free here http://www.lightorama.com/ShowtimeSoftwareSuite.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Then I advise going to the light o rama forums and downloading a few shared sequences to see what they look like. It can be extremely elaborate if you want it to! It's a lot of fun to play with!