Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By GeordieKin
I hate this happening and it has happened to me as well. Twice I've discovered eBay sellers using my work without asking. On buttons, and cross stitch kits. When I contacted them they had gotten the pics of my paintings off CDs they'd bought on eBay. The CD sellers had to have taken them from my website.
By SuperSonic
I seriously can't get over this. Year after year, it's the same routine. And I grow so weary at the sound of thieves.
By staticfurball
Man, they don't give up. It's sad to see so many people with such a lack of imagination, they cant come up with their own ideas.
By SuperSonic
staticfurball wrote:Man, they don't give up. It's sad to see so many people with such a lack of imagination, they cant come up with their own ideas.

That, or they choose not to and just make a quick buck.
By mesmark
SuperSonic wrote:That, or they choose not to and just make a quick buck.
Yeah, both parties make me :x
the sellers and the buyers. I guess the buyers might not know but I think they should once the get the download. Also, if they are on ebay, they have probably searched the web for pumpkin stencils first an just don't want to fork out the $5 for just a few hundred stencils. So, as long as there are buyers for this kind of thing, there will be people who try to scam a dollar.
By SuperSonic
Wow..... No other words can describe my disgust.