Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By DeadKing
Hi all. I was off for a while, but I have a question. What do you think wich Halloween special edition magazines for this year are the best ones?
Do you read and buy them, and can someone suggest some of them? What do you think about these magazines?
I looked on few of them online, and I would really want to get some of them, but it is kind of dificult to find them here.
Any advice and suggestion is welcomed... Thanks.
By DeadKing
No one answer, so I was looking around and found "All You Frightfully Fun Halloween handbook" and special edition from Better Homes and Gardens Halloween, so maybe I will just have to order it somehow to see it. I never get something like that because it seems too mainstream, but I will maybe give it a go, because I can not find anything better and hardcore. :frank:
By pagemaster1993
Are we talking about ones that pop a little bit before and during the month of October and then vanish, or ones that are available all year round? As for seasonal ones that go away eventually I have no clue. However the ones that could be considered all year Halloween I do. There's two that I know of: T.A.P.S. Paramagazine and Rue Morgue.
By Raven
I always pick up the Halloween edition of Martha Stewart's magazine. In the past her costumes have always been quite stunning and she usually has a few decorating ideas I like. I don't think I've actually done anything out of her magazines, but I like to look at them.
By amandap80
I get a Martha Stewart every year - she has great ideas and recipes. I have tried quite a few and I love them.