Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By pagemaster1993
What cool stuff did you get for Christmas? I got some DVDs including IT, The Lorax, and The Mummy. I got plush versions of all the General Meals Cereal Monsters and Jack and Sally. Got a Sugar Skull Mug and a Skull Shot Glass. I may take pics of the stuff I got so you can actually see them.
By Raven
I got a bunch of stuff, but nothing really on the creepy/scary/Halloween side. I'm the only one in my family into stuff like that and I guess they don't want to encourage it by buying me things like that. I did get an Ed Hardy watch that has skulls and flowers on it. I made a video of my Christmas haul because I didn't want to take pictures of shoes and boots and pajama's and all that.. :)

By Kayo
my family doesn't celebrate christmas so.... nothing. i finally bought paranorman this morning because it was still on sale from the holidays though 8)
By sodajazz
I got spoilt this christmas .. One prezzie in particular was a tattoo appointment.
So I have just been today and had it done .. The age mascot ... Woohoo!
By pagemaster1993
Can not wait to see that tattoo Soda.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
RavensDestiny, I checked out your video. You got spoiled with some nice home items, as well as some fun toys, ya big kid, you! Your interest in Christmas and Halloween shows through in some of those items you received.

Here's a photo of many of the gifts I received. As you can see, I'm known for liking Halloween:

Note the black metal step shelves that everything is sitting on. That was a gift too, and I hope to use it to display jack o' lanterns on.

I also got the book, Zombies!: An Illustrated History of the Undead and some blu-rays (and gift cards, some of which were used for blurays). The titles I picked up include: Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection, The Tim Burton Collection, Jaws, ParaNorman, Frankenweenie, The Avengers, and The Dark Knight Rises.
By Ajax
Love those slippers and I want a pair.

I got that zombie head cookie Jar that Nos posted a pic of before, A wii U, Assasins creed 3 and mario for said wii u. A universal monster history book from amazon, the newest batman blu ray, bought myself Haunt Resin statue from spawn.com only 1000 made all signed by Todd McFarlane and Robert Kirkman. Nothing else significant i can think of but a pretty good haul :).