Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
Those of you who went ToTing with your kids, others kids or on your own, did you see any Zombie Pumpkins patterns carved? Every year I am always on the lookout for those patterns I will instantly recognize. Sadly there was a lack of any carved 'kins in our Trick or Treating adventure last night. Plenty of houses with their lights on handing out goodies, but only a few with pumpkins and even fewer with decorations. I'm curious if anyone else sees any ZP carves out there?
By shaft28
We only hit up 10 houses (my sone is 2 1/2 and was nuts from eating sugar so it didn't last)...only 3 houses had carved pumpkins, a few more had a little decor up. Unfortunately we live in an "older" neighborhood; folks who bought in 1980 and are still there and they tend to turn the lights out. Just starting to get some young folks in the neighborhood but Halloween isn't a big deal there...yet...
By Chewy
We prowled our neighbourhood with the daughter last night for a couple hours. Sadly not a single ZP other than us... I keep hoping though. Maybe next year!
By NikkiRae
Our ToT isn't until Saturday (Thanks, Sandy...), but the boyfriend and I did notice that one of his neighbors has some ZP carves. On Friday we're going to try to get pictures of them or something. I think one of the ones he did was Sparky.
By pagemaster1993
I may have seen some carves when I took walks around town to see decorations. Which by the way was pretty depressing, because a lot of people lack the Halloween spirit. However I did see those Spider Flakes that Ryan made up.
By SuperSonic
I never get the chance to prowl, because I'm so bloody tired by 8:30.
By Lala
Nope, I didn't see any Zp!'s !!! bummer. the only houses that were decorated with pumpkins weren't home either. and when we went trick or treating, only the houses with little old ladies answered the door... :?
By purple1worm
I was home all night giving out candy so I didn't see any!
Next year I'll post some flyers around and I think Me and sis will take the kids out and let the boys give out the candy!
hehehehe!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've seen my designs on random porches of strangers before, and it's always a fun thrill. These days I usually pass out candy to the kids, rather than make the rounds myself. But I do sometimes drive around the neighborhood at some point in the night, and it's then that I look for carved pumpkins. No ZPs spotted in the wild this year. But based on the website usage stats, I know they're out there somewhere!
By nosferatu
I never see any other carved pumpkins, let alone ZP ones. The supermarkets sell plenty but people must choose not to display.
By Chewy
Oooh. I just had an idea to help get some ZP! Population growth.

I know theres a freebie section - which has a couple patterns. Not necessarily patterns i think a ton of people would carve, but rather a sample of what to expect (or so i think)

Maybe theres a way that (for example) a vip member could get a limited number of "codes" they can print on a pre-designed template that would be good for a single pattern print in the next halloween season?

I dont know what the profile of paying customers looks like, but, i know a single pattern would not likely hurt the bottom line - it would drive more traffic and hopefully get more memberships sold. It also would give the types of members who typically get lots of questions about where the patterns come from something more firm than "www.zombiepumpkins.com"

Little left ield maybe?