Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
As you can imagine, things are pretty busy over here and ZP HQ. I haven't had time to add some updates to the site that I would have liked to. And I'm way behind in keeping up with the forum posts here. I've been checking the Site Suggestions / Help areas to make sure everyone is having a smooth experience. But I haven't really looked at all your carving photos. I can't wait it dig in.

So I'll also be adding photos of my carvings and stories of my Halloween experience, once things calm down in the days after the 31st. I plan to keep updating the site too, right on into November. So just because the day of Halloween will soon be over, don't disappear. We need to revel in our success, vent about the lows, and boast about the highs.

Halloween doesn't end on November 1st. Halloween is not a day, it's a lifestyle.
By amandap80
After it took me so long to get my Halloween decor out, it may just double as Christmas! :lol:
By Raven
I hang around all year long usually. I will have a pumpkin left over, maybe, so I will probably have a Thanksgiving carve. I love seeing everyone's pictures after Halloween of their costumes and parties and the last of their carves.
By Lala
I made a promise to myself this year to celebrate Halloween all year round - I do craft night with my bestie twice a month and I'm going to work on my haunt decor! So excited!
I'll be around for sure. I like to see all the carves! And I still have a few to share. :D
plus I've got a few x-mas ideas for using a few of the patterns from Further festivities!
I am always around year round. I have plans to use patterns all year round. I will have stuff for American Thanksgiving, Christmas (hopefully), New Years, and et cetera.