Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
I live in Virginia and it looks like Hurricane Sandy might affect Halloween this year, especially everybody north of Virginia. They are expecting mass power outages on Monday and Tuesday due to the high winds aroung here. Why can't the weather leave Halloween alone.
RavensDestiny wrote:Yesterday we hit a high of 80 degrees F. One week later on Halloween the high is only going to be 54 degrees F. Quite a drastic change and colder than I remember it usually being around here.
We hit 80 yesterday too! We're supposed to drop drastically by Saturday (possible snow flurries) and it's going to stay that cold. We usually aren't too effected by the hurricanes since Pittsburgh is so far inland. Hope all of you that might be find a way to keep safe!
i live in the PNW so all i have to worry about EVERY YEAR is wind and rain killing my power and the candles in my pumpkins. sounds like i have it easy because it tends to stay around 50-60F so its not to cold.
you guys are starting to make me feel terrible for living in southern california. :P :roll: ive heard the news and weather people have started calling it the FRANKENSTORM, appropiate for halloween . be safe everyone , and if your power does go out- at least youll have plenty of pumpkins to light . :idea:
They said the rain will be gone by Halloween but the winds are still going to be around 20 to 30 mph which makes decorating the yard nearly impossible. I have created a path this year which will be lit up by seven torches and all of my pumpkins and I have 2 fog machines and a bunch of props. The wind will put an end to that idea. I need a plan B
I'm just happy it will be under 80 here is Austin. 87 today (par for the course) then it dips to 61 tomorrow and cool for a few days....all next week looking like 77 and clear. It will be humid but the last two years it was warm and humid which sucked.

Hope that Sandy calms down and passes quickly.
Lucky me, I'm far away from this bad weather.

My problem?

Sunny, humid, foggy, rainy.

TOO MUCH MOISTURE!!! We've been at 70% humidity plus the last 4 weeks! It's wreaking havoc on my kins!

EDIT: Welp, I'm supposed to expect rain and wind on Halloween. JUUUST GREEAAAAT!