Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
I can't really carve that fast since I have only been doing this for 4 years now so I think I am just going to stick with The Avengers group. 6 pumpkins... The most I have ever carved before is 2. I know you guys probably think that is totally weak but it's great for me :lol: I'm growing up :)
NOONE wrote:I can't really carve that fast since I have only been doing this for 4 years now so I think I am just going to stick with The Avengers group. 6 pumpkins... The most I have ever carved before is 2. I know you guys probably think that is totally weak but it's great for me :lol: I'm growing up :)
Usually I carve one a day for the month of October then a couple a day for the last few days before Halloween. I think I've only been doing the serious craving for the last 3 or 4 years now. Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me. :lol:
Lala wrote:1) Sparky (done)
2) Cat got your tongue (done)
3) Happy Jack (Done)
4) Norman
5) Vip #5
6) Mario (for stepson)
8) Back to the Future...when it comes out..hahaaa
9) Barabas Collins...hahahahaha again
10) maybe VIP #1

Your stepson is confused :P
VIP #1
Grim Reaper
The Mummy
Frankenstein's Monster
Bride Of Frankenstein
Nemesis
Tarman
Sweeney Todd
Mrs. Lovett
Root Of All Evil
The Mortician
Gelatin Skeleton
Chucky
VIP #4
Cemetery Zombie
Bonejangles
Baron Mojo
Chupacabra
Regan (Exorcist)
Jigsaw Puppet
Twilight Flight

Carved em all in the last two days ready for my party tomorrow. Wish me luck and send me dry weather. We actually had a tiny bit of snow today!!!
I've just added the Wicked Witch of the West to my list since finding out my niece is dressing as Dorothy this year. I'm also now considering either Sandy Gauze or The Mummy, just can't decide which one I want to do. I'm still not sure about the rest of my 'kins. I better make some decisions!