Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By nosferatu
This was filmed at a Victorian Library in Leeds that has consistently had ghost sightings for several decades. Sceptic? Watch it all the way through, picking up the clues. Be vigilant.

By monstermash
:lol: I was expecting to see Derek Acorah swatting up in the haunted house section. I kept fiddling with my volue aswell, I was anticipating a scary maze type thing.

Im opended minded and have had some unexplainable things happen to me. One in my house and two at an old graveyard and crypt. Just strange noises and footsteps. A glass syringe (halloween prop) fell off my piano and broke on the floor. It was in a square box and had no explainable reason to just fall offa sit wasn't anywhere near the edge. Don't know, just don't know.
By nosferatu
I used to work in theRoyal Liver Building in Liverpool for a fairly big company. Its a beautiful building but bizarre things were always happening there. People seeing reflections in windows but not their face, files flying off shelves, odd noises all the usual ghostly sort of happenings. I never heard or saw anything in three years but an awful lot of people did.

On one occasion, a couple of girls got spooked in the boardroom. It was winter, so dark outside in the afternoon and they were setting up for a corporate presentation the following day. Apparently a note book flew across the room and the lights went out. They wet themselves and fled hysterically to the lift to go back down a floor. When they were in the lift, the lift broke down, the lights flickered and they heard someone talking to them. They were absolutely beside themselves. Hysterical, screaming, crying. Everybody in the office could hear it. We all initially assumed that someone was being attacked. It took an hour to get them out of the lift.

Two lads came forward to confess. They had opened the door slightly, thrown the book whilst turning off the lights. Boy, the trouble they got themselves into. Officially, they were severely reprimanded and threatened with the sack. Unofficially, it was an absolute hoot. We thought it was hilarious.

The strange part was the lift breaking down. The engineer was confused because there was something untoward with the mechanism that meant it shouldn't have worked at all. It took a team of engineers about three days to get that lift working again. I only went in it once after that, I always took the stairs instead.