Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Hollow
I have been a faithful follower of the Blues for years (yes, even last season). I figure that with both Halloween and baseball done for the year, it's time to talk hockey.

LET'S GO BLUES!
By Kittie
Let's go Red Wings Let's go!
By Hollow
Go figure, the first reply to this post is a Wing-nut.

Let me be the first to say, "I'm sorry" : )
By Joey
Can't say I'm much of a hockey fan, though it was a really fun sport to research for a report back in high school. Been to a couple of games and they really don't do anything for me. Though last year I was vaguely cheering for the Ducks when I heard they were actually doing well.

I'm a baseball girl through and through. Broken hearted baseball fan, as the Angels sucked this year.
By Kittie
Hollow wrote:Go figure, the first reply to this post is a Wing-nut.

Let me be the first to say, "I'm sorry" : )
Well let's see, I was born and raised in Detroit Rock City. . of COURSE I am a Wing's Fan!!
By Hollow
I bleed blue and white.
If I could find it in my heart to pull for a team in the Eastern Conference, I would too.
By Hollow
Well let's see, I was born and raised in Detroit Rock City. . of COURSE I am a Wing's Fan!!
I suppose you have about as good of an excuse as any.

They owned StL (again) last weekend. They play the Blues again on 12/5 at Scottrade Center.
Heads should roll if StL doesn't get two when that game is said and done.
By finklemyer
gotta love the leafs .. . win or lose, they entertain, that's why every home game has been sold out for years.
By icecrystal
finklemyer wrote:gotta love the leafs .. . win or lose, they entertain, that's why every home game has been sold out for years.
No kidding.. every time I go to a game I have to pay insanely high prices on eBay for tickets! :(
By finklemyer
I gotta say tho, I'm gonna miss Tie, he was turning into an actual player. . . Weird having him on the ice longer than in the penalty box.
By icecrystal
Tie has too many women now to worry about skates and pucks! haha
Oh I remember that issue of The Toronto Star with pictures of him and various women plastered all over it..

C'mon, it's hockey!
Who cares what girls he's screwed over as long as he continues to beat the crap out of people! lol
By finklemyer
Hey, you never know, maybe Belinda was part of his early retirement plan, end up being a kept man! lol