Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By chuckwagon
So, some may remember from my personal intro when I mentioned that I work with NASCAR... Well, this weekend we are working at Charlotte Motor Speedway, and since this is basically our "homecoming" track (because most of us NASCAR employee's live around the area here in North Carolina) I decided to bring a few of my foamies to the track with me to work on during our downtime before the race starts tonight. I was sitting on one of our golf carts with my Dremel kit and "The Crow" stenciled 'kin, when one of the camera guys with ESPN walked up with a film crew and asked if he could film me carving for a few minutes for live television... "No problem" I said, and then the Eric Draven stencil made it's ESPN television debut... How freakin' awesome is that!?!?! It happened so fast, but I really wanted to give a ZP! website plug, but I was caught off guard and didn't have any fliers with me at the time. Regardless, I had a TON of people stopping and asking about the stencil and watching me for a few, so I made sure to tell everyone who stopped and asked about the site and Ryan... maybe some more website traffic and future Minions coming our way!!
I'm going to keep the foamies that are unfinished on my work truck, and print out some fliers from the DL section to hand out for the next few weeks while I'm on the road, and maybe we can get a big name drop on one of the broadcasts. I hate tooting my own horn in instances like this, but screw it... TOOT TOOT!! :D
By Kayo
THATS AWESOME!!!! 8) i kept trying to get flyers too but keep getting Cursed instead. :?
By pagemaster1993
Same here, I cannot wait to see this year flyers.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Chuck, that's great! Thanks for showing off your ZP 'kin and telling people where you got it. Even a shot on TV, how cool. I should consider carrying a pumpkin around with me. I get comments on my ZP shirts when I go out in public, but I bet I'd really draw some eyes if I had a half carved pumpkin and a carving tool in my hand. :lol: