Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By NOONE
I thought it was pretty interesting. Maybe you guys could have some fun trying to interpret it. So it was Halloween night and I have already carved my pumpkins (never got to see what designs I chose but I know there were 4 (Avengers? :wink: )). For some reason though they were scattered across town. So that night my dad told me to go get them. I went around town looking and thinking how I was going to hold all of them. I soon saw the pumpkins I carved (still never being able to see what I carved) and just passed them by. When I got back home my dad asked where they were and I said that I forgot to get them. He gave me a are you kidding look and I took that as I better go get them. I woke up before I was able to bring them home. What do you think that means? I am just happy to have my first pumpkin dream.
By Raven
I have no idea what it could mean. I have a often recurring pumpkin dream where either it's Halloween night and I forgot to buy pumpkins and now it's too late, or it's Halloween night and I haven't even started to carve and I can see Trick or Treaters walking around the neighborhood. I dream those throughout the year. I never get any ToTers in the first place so it wouldn't really matter if I had 'kins, carved or not.

Maybe you are worried you will not have any carved pumpkins or not enough of them, hence they are missing?
By sodajazz
RavensDestiny wrote: I have a often recurring pumpkin dream where either it's Halloween night and I forgot to buy pumpkins and now it's too late, or it's Halloween night and I haven't even started to carve
Spooky .. I too have that same recurring dream :shock:

Noone I have no idea what your dream means but according to the Dream moods dictionary

To see a pumpkin in your dream implies your openness and your receptiveness to new ideas and experiences. A pumpkin is also symbolic of female sexuality. Alternatively, the dream may relate to the popular fairy tale of Cinderella where a carriage turns back into a pumpkin. In this regard, a pumpkin may represent some situation in which time is running out.
By wookie66
I too have had deams like that. Mine usually have me sitting around the house and I look at the clock and it is around 5 o'clock and then I realize it's Halloween night and I have nothing outside and I have forgotten to get candy. It is a real nightmare.
By NOONE
sodajazz wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote: I have a often recurring pumpkin dream where either it's Halloween night and I forgot to buy pumpkins and now it's too late, or it's Halloween night and I haven't even started to carve
Spooky .. I too have that same recurring dream :shock:

Noone I have no idea what your dream means but according to the Dream moods dictionary

To see a pumpkin in your dream implies your openness and your receptiveness to new ideas and experiences. A pumpkin is also symbolic of female sexuality. Alternatively, the dream may relate to the popular fairy tale of Cinderella where a carriage turns back into a pumpkin. In this regard, a pumpkin may represent some situation in which time is running out.
Dream moods is an awesome website. It's crazy how accurate the interpretations can be.