Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By NikkiRae
So this new store just opened down the street from me called House of the Dead. It's all centered on zombies. You can buy clothes, music, movies, etc. They even have viewing parties for The Walking Dead. It's only been opened for a few weeks. I can't wait to stop in and check it out. If anyone is from Pittsburgh or just wants to check out some pictures, here's the link to their Facebook page. They don't have a website up yet that I've been able to find. They've apparently gotten so popular already that they have received orders for their clothes and stuff from San Francisco and even London.

https://www.facebook.com/HouseoftheDeadPgh

And here's a link to the local news story that was done about them.
http://www.wtae.com/news/local/alleghen ... index.html
By nosferatu
Love the concept and I want that Walken Dead t shirt.

Hope it can make a killing!
By NikkiRae
I'm really hoping it continues to do well. The people who run it are awesome. And it's perfect for our neighborhood, considering Tom Savini lives right up the street (cousin of one of my friends) and George Romero lived about 15 minutes away (He moved to Canada. His ex-wife Chris still lives there, I think. Super sweet lady.)
By nosferatu
That's a great bunch of neighbours. You only need The Munsters and The Addams to move in!

Ahh, Tom Savini, the only ZP stencil I don't have, great man.

I love shops like that. Quirky, not part of a chain, individual.
By NikkiRae
nosferatu wrote:That's a great bunch of neighbours. You only need The Munsters and The Addams to move in!

Ahh, Tom Savini, the only ZP stencil I don't have, great man.

I love shops like that. Quirky, not part of a chain, individual.
I kind of already have the Addams as neighbors (a bit of my family lives on my block, very quirky people). But I would love for the Munsters to move in! They would be a perfect addition.

Those are my favorite types of stores too, Nos. Quite a few of them have been popping up around here. I can't wait to see what the next one is!