Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hahah. Wow. Who knew Rotting Ryan and the Zombie Pumpkins were so patriotic. I'm hard pressed to pick a favorite among these. They all show an alternate history that I wish was real. The cartoon guys look great with their heads transplanted. But my zombie head on the soldier looks especially realistic. Imagine if we could use zombies to fight wars. Surely the outcome would be different. They'd still be fighting the Revolutionary War to this day - unless some zombie soldiers got lucky and managed head shots against their undead rivals.
By mudd
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Hahah. Wow. Who knew Rotting Ryan and the Zombie Pumpkins were so patriotic. I'm hard pressed to pick a favorite among these. They all show an alternate history that I wish was real. The cartoon guys look great with their heads transplanted. But my zombie head on the soldier looks especially realistic. Imagine if we could use zombies to fight wars. Surely the outcome would be different. They'd still be fighting the Revolutionary War to this day - unless some zombie soldiers got lucky and managed head shots against their undead rivals.
thanks for having a great sense of humor with the stuff ive hacked together using your "image" and zp's !
Raven wrote:I love these, Mudd! I hope you keep doing these. :thumbsup:

ive got a few more in reserve . . . soon . . . very soon they'll be posted.
Pumpken wrote:These are great. Thanks for sharing them.

thanks for enjoying them !
ghostface wrote:Love these! Hope everyone had a fireworks filled 4th!

thank you very much for the love !

all in all, thanks a lot guys! and if any one ever feels like sharing them elsewhere on some sort of social media, im okay with it. after all, its publicity for the site.