Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By mudd
between now and halloween im thinking of posting some "parodies" that are zp themed, heres my first post and attempt at such parody. i couldnt decide on which one to use, so i decided to post both. hopefully i got all the past zp mascots on the second one. if not, im sure ill be corrected. have a smile, enjoy !

Ha! Oh, that hair on me... not sure if I like it, or if I'm horrified.

This hits close to home for me. I was always fascinated with Bob Ross (as an artist, maybe slightly more than the average viewer). I had some of his paint kits, I would zen out to his show sometimes, and I even had a t-shirt with this exact photo on it (well, with his face, not mine).

Great work, Mudd. Keep the smiles coming. :thumbsup:

"We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents."

REMIX!

zombombie wrote:That second one is gold!! :lol: :thumbsup:
thanks a lot !
pagemaster1993 wrote:Maybe could be inspiration for Ryan's next costume.
ooh ! or a bob ross pattern in the grave icons or cult culture categories. or just as a freebie .
badgers wrote:That's just awesome!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
thanks for the thumbsup! hopefully the others will be just as accepted as these two and the other one have been.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ha! Oh, that hair on me... not sure if I like it, or if I'm horrified.

This hits close to home for me. I was always fascinated with Bob Ross (as an artist, maybe slightly more than the average viewer). I had some of his paint kits, I would zen out to his show sometimes, and I even had a t-shirt with this exact photo on it (well, with his face, not mine).

Great work, Mudd. Keep the smiles coming. :thumbsup:

"We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents."
Im a bit of the same way when it comes to Ross. As a kid i would watch his show, it just relaxed me. Now as an adult, I still do. even though ive never painted in my life, i just found his show easy to follow, enjoyable and relaxing to watch. Yup, his show was, is and always will be a guilty pleasure of mine. Happy to see your'e getting a kick out of these, ive got ideas for other ZP themed parodied memes and stuff.