Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By pagemaster1993
Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this(I'll leave that to Ryan). However it is Half-O'-Ween. That's right we are almost half way to the big day. Which means we are in the time crunch to get ready. I hope you have costumes picked out, themes in mind, and are getting your carving muscles toned up. We don't have much time left. In short Happy Half-O'-Ween everybody.
Ah yes, when April flips to May, and Walpurgisnacht blends into May Day. We find ourselves smack dab in the middle of spring, the astronomical opposite of autumn. It is here we reach that halfway point, where the closest Halloween is no longer the one in the rear view, it's the one on the horizon. With each passing day, distance from Halloween only becomes smaller. Happy Happy Half-O-Ween!
And so the countdown begins!!! I love it! I'm feeling many Star Wars patterns this year. Oh, and Dr. Loomis and Laurie Strode patterns of course.
Haha, mudd that's fantastic. I look more like a white walker with that skin tone. :lol: Hehe, anyway you got a big laugh out of me. I owe ya one... and a Patch Master always pays his debts.
By mudd
Raven wrote:OMG, Mudd! THAT is AWESOME! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
thank you, im just a hack at the GIMP stuff. figured i may as well share my "sense" of sophmoric humor with you guys.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Haha, mudd that's fantastic. I look more like a white walker with that skin tone. :lol: Hehe, anyway you got a big laugh out of me. I owe ya one... and a Patch Master always pays his debts.
im glad you got a laugh out of it. i actually have two others that i made, but the parody of the GOT "winter is coming" just seemed to fit the current time frame. maybe somewhere along the way ill post the other two. (or maybe come up with more!)