Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By SuperSonic
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

From the Avery's. As well as myself. Don't get careless and have lots of little tikes come to your door!! :thumbsup:
By pagemaster1993
Happy Halloween. May the Great Pumpkin shower you in toys and candy.
By nosferatu
Dadja wrote:For the first time in almost 15 years, I woke up today without realizing it was Halloween until someone mentioned it on the radio. No decorations, no pumpkins, no cocktails. But no harm done, occupied with other exiting things.

I do hope you all have a great Halloween! Enjoy it!
Halloween ain't the same around here without you Dadja. Great your having an exciting time, see you next year.
By Raven
Dadja wrote:For the first time in almost 15 years, I woke up today without realizing it was Halloween until someone mentioned it on the radio. No decorations, no pumpkins, no cocktails. But no harm done, occupied with other exiting things.

I do hope you all have a great Halloween! Enjoy it!
We will just be expecting an extra amazing party and set up from you next year in your new house!
By Lala
Happy Halloween friends! I've been carving my head off (heh) all day, helped with the stepkid's party at school, and now packing the car full of pumpkins and stuff to go hang at my parent house for a Ghoulish time!