Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Raven
Ryan, you have once again outdone yourself with this year's patterns! The VIP's are stunning and the regular patterns magnificent. You have made a lot of people extra happy this year with some of them (Ghost Busters, Aliens..). As I get down to my last few carves I find myself unable to choose just which ones I want to do this year and which I will leave for maybe next year. ZP! and your patterns are a Halloween tradition and it certainly wouldn't be as fun without you! Thank you for making us all the most awesome Halloween houses on the block year after year!

Thanks to all the minions as well! You guys inspire me, give me endless ideas and make everything so much more fun! I love seeing everyone's carvings, costumes and decorations. The Halloween Swap was extra fun this year and I hope we can do it again next year!!

I hope you all have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Well said Raven! I couldn't agree more.

This site and it's members always give me a boost, especially at Halloween. And Ryan, year after year, blows me out of the water with his creativity and brilliance.

Happy Halloween everyone have a brilliant time!! :thumbsup: :frank: :thumbsup:
My Halloween's were pretty good without ZP!, but ever since I joined back in 2010, it has been down right amazing! So many new friends have been made since I've joined the forums in 2011. And my carvings have gotten so much better throughout the years, all thanks to Ryan and his amazing patterns! So far it has been an excellent year, and I can't wait to do a few more (undecided) carves!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! :twisted:
Yeah! I can't believe October is almost over!! Here's to making these last few days as spooktacular as they can be!!! I really enjoyed the Halloween Swap, I can't wait to do it again next year! It's all because of ZP that I caught the carving bug, so THANK YOU Ryan!!!!!!! I hope everyone has an amazing day tomorrow!
October seems to have flown away! Happy Halloween. Thanks to everyone!! Ryan first and foremost, as well as the rest of you! :frank: :thumbsup:
Last edited by SuperSonic on Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By S.A.M
I too couldn't agree more, thanks Ryan for the awesome patterns, t-shirts and website and thanks to all minions for making this my favourite Halloween haunt on the web :D You all rock :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a great time, don't forget to stop & take time to enjoy it as it'll be over before you know it :cry: Happy Halloween!
Aw shucks, thanks you guys and ghouls! A Patch Master is nothing without his minions. Your encouragement keeps me motivated and displays of creativity keep me inspired. You help steer this ship, and I couldn't do it otherwise. Thanks for another great Halloween season.

As usual, there wasn't enough time to do all that I had planned. Especially near the end of the month, when unexpected events kept popping up, pushing aside what I was intending to work on (darn it, those patterns will have to wait until NEXT year). I feel like I've been quiet on this forum lately too. I'm behind on reading posts here.

So the bright side is, November 1st doesn't have to be the end of the Halloween fun. Once the urgency of THE big day is behind us, we can more casually catch up. I'll be replying to a lot of your posts from the past couple weeks, and sharing plenty of stories and photos of my own.

But for today, live it up like the undead. Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!
By Chewy
Count me in too. I've been a subscriber to this site for many years now & I have to say, most years, I find a few new patterns that are popular enough to get carved. For the most part though - as you've all seen through my carves over the years, we go to the ZP back catalogue (three big binders of patterns, two of which are exclusively ZP). Which doesn't say we haven't liked the patterns, they just didn't speak to us enough to make it through our overly elaborate pattern selection process.

This year though, with the exception of Walter White (which was a special request from she who must be obeyed - we actually watched the series over the summer); all of the carves we chose for this year were all new 2014's.

So, yeah; from a long time fan/subscriber/wannabe minion - nice work Patch Master!

How many days till next year?
As usual, a vintage year pattern wise. The Frozen and Ghostbusters pattern sets were outstanding designs. It'll be interesting to see what was the most printed design but I should imagine Olaf will be pretty high. Bit odd, a snowman popular at Halloween! All of our trick or treaters commented on the Frozen ones. They all wanted flyers of where they can get the designs. Although people come and go, myself included this year, the forum remains a friendly, encouraging and supportive place for people to share their experiences, their creativity and their knowledge. That is cool.

As usual, again, a massive shout of thanks to Ryan for a great job and to the other minions who make the forum what it is.
It's without a doubt that Zombie Pumpkins, Ryan himself working so hard and the forum members keep the spirit of halloween alive for me. September and October wouldn't be the same if there were no ZP! Thanks Ryan for making me look so talented to the uninitiated. :D