Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
I can't track my package so don't know when it will arrive :? It should have arrived by now I hope it hasn't got lost
I got my package! And it's filled with amazingness. Thank you so much, paddy_babe!

The lady at the post office even commented on the festive packaging!

I got a pair of boots! (scarily enough, they are even my size) :wink:

And my favorite item in the whole package? A skull shaped shot glass. It's like you know me. :shock:

yay I'm so glad it arrived!! :D (did you see what I meant by I think I went over the top with bubble wrap? :lol: ) I put in some chocolates that I don't think is easy to find over there, I was researching for ages and found out that Cadburys tastes different over there, Hotel Chocolat is a UK company and you guys can't get Wispa :shock: I also sent a little box of celebrations so you get a few different ones (like Mars) :D

The bracelet I made (Tibetan silver findings I'm afraid so they may tarnish over time) and yes I *loved* the shot glass and thought I had to get it :D

Unfortunately I couldn't find much in the way of decorations, I think the best stuff is on your side of the pond! I did have a little flashing light with brooch but John pointed out it has a battery and might not ship well :/

I love your nail colour btw :P
Two days before Halloween, I received a package all the way from the good old U S of A. Killer Klown is like a grim Santa, bringing me awesome gifts for the big day!

Turns out Killer Klown is an absolute hero who scoured my Instagram to find things that I'd like, and boy did he deliver. He has utterly spoiled me!

He gave me paper!!

I jest of course, but seriously, the guy went overboard!! I'm a very lucky laddie

So the sweets are from near his home town in Chicago (somewhere I'd LOVE to go), and he knew I love comics because of Instagram so he sent me a few new issues! Such a very nice surprise! I really hope he likes what I sent!!
By mesmark
What a great year! This Halloween switch-swap was really fun to be part of.

I got my package a long time ago, but just didn't have time to post about it. Actually I was a bit confused at first. Everyone was paired up it seemed, but I got a package from Hottie and my partner was PaddyBabe (so I thought.) I did PM Hottie and thank her or the package following up with the questions about the pairings. Anyway, turns out we weren't paired but trio-ed.

Bad news is in my haste and confusion I only took one photo of the cool stuff I got. I didn't think it was the switch-swap stuff so I didn't take any box opening photos ...

an awesome Halloween card, Halloween soaps, a pumpkin cake linen and chamber spray, some pumpkin diamond and euryale oils, blood drop cuticle charm, and a Ghost Busters logo sticker

actually, I had set aside the Ghost Busters sticker in another room to put on my pumpkin carving tool box. All the other stuff I had brought out to the living room. When I was taking the picture, I completely forgot about the sticker.

Hottie thanks for all of the great things. My classroom smelled like sweet pumpkin cake all Oct. (and still now as well.) Also, thanks for all of the effort to create this fun activity for the forum members. I had so much fun doing this and looking at everyone's gifts and posts.
I'm glad everyone had fun! I will say that we had one person who didn't send anything so I ended up sending out two packages. Ryan, we haven't heard from you yet (you've been busy, I know!) but can I assume that you received your package?
By Lala
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I'm glad everyone had fun! I will say that we had one person who didn't send anything so I ended up sending out two packages. Ryan, we haven't heard from you yet (you've been busy, I know!) but can I assume that you received your package?
Ryan has confirmed with me that he did receive it, but hasn't had time to post about it yet. I am waiting...very...patiently... haha

Ryan, you're killing me smalls. dude :lol:
What a great idea. Hope to get in on this next year! :thumbsup: