Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Lala
chuckwagon wrote:Still haven't seen or heard anything from Dredge... :? :(
You haven't gotten your package yet?? :shock:
Nope... not sure what happened. I'm assuming that he is really busy and it slipped his mind. I'm not angry though. Just wanna know that everything is alright, and he isn't overwhelmed with "life". He seems like a good guy from what I read on his blog.
By Lala
chuckwagon wrote:Nope... not sure what happened. I'm assuming that he is really busy and it slipped his mind. I'm not angry though. Just wanna know that everything is alright, and he isn't overwhelmed with "life". He seems like a good guy from what I read on his blog.
Man. I'm sorry, Hopefully everything will work out fine! and soon! :?
Thank you Hottie! You so totally rock! Guys, look at this freaking amazing cluster of manly goodness! I swear, I need a woman like Hottie in my life!! Someone who enjoys this kinda stuff! Got any single, female relatives? :D :lol: :thumbsup:

Look at what's under the wrapper for the Swashbuckler soap...!!!!!! How freakin' cool is this! It's actually got a gold freakin' stamp on the soap! Not only does this stuff smell freaking awesome, but it looks sexy as heck too!!! Piracy never looked so good! I'm gonna be singin' "sixteen men on a dead man's chest" while scrubbin' in the shower tonight!

By Raven
chuckwagon wrote: I'm gonna be singin' "sixteen men on a dead man's chest" while scrubbin' in the shower tonight!
We require video of that. :wink:

Nice stuff! I keep looking for updates to this thread. Love seeing the pictures!
zombombie wrote:Still heard nothing from Killer Klown, and I've not received any package yet. I posted mine out on Saturday the 27th of September.
Ok, I'll check in. I am still waiting on mine as well but I'm sure it will show up presently!
By Lala
I know mine was received, but my partner is Ryan and I give him a break for not posting yet. haha. :-)