Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Ajax
I didn't see the movie have a 7 month old so not a lot of free time but I was guessing 5. It would be epic for sure. Hope something drops soon I have to pre transfer my faces soon get rid of the rest of my saral paper.
By sloaner
Ajax wrote:I didn't see the movie have a 7 month old so not a lot of free time but I was guessing 5. It would be epic for sure. Hope something drops soon I have to pre transfer my faces soon get rid of the rest of my saral paper.
You didn't see Guardians?!?!?! It probably comes out on video in December so hopefully you will have some time then.
By Ajax
sloaner wrote:
Ajax wrote:I didn't see the movie have a 7 month old so not a lot of free time but I was guessing 5. It would be epic for sure. Hope something drops soon I have to pre transfer my faces soon get rid of the rest of my saral paper.
You didn't see Guardians?!?!?! It probably comes out on video in December so hopefully you will have some time then.
The back log of movies i haven't seen ,books I haven't read ,and video games I haven't played keeps getting longer and longer. I have an over active 7 month old that doesn't nap during the day, I'm just hoping I don't have to add pumpkins i didn't carve to this list. I did get the opportunity to see Annabelle last week though and it was okay but I really hope for a pattern of her. For some crazy reason I have 21 pumpkins in my shed that I think will magically get carved :lol: .