Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By staticfurball
Oh my God nos, that's quite something. I'd be freaked out by them too if that was the case. I'm no quite sure what I'm afraid of actually, i don't have any strong aversions to creepy crawly things or heights, although i don't picture my self jumping out a plane any time soon. I suppose if I,m afraid of anything it would involve teeth. Whats that horror movie with the crazy old lady who bites the girl working at the insurance place...or something like that..I think it was called Drag me to Hell? Anyways I don't like the dentist much either, the drill noise and such. Other than than that dying, but not just dying I mean dying in public in a terribly embarrassing way.
By Ajax
I dislike heights and like many, and i'm a phone and cable technician so have to climb poles on occasion. Spiders creepy crawlys don't really bother me but I hate snakes. I'd have to say top fear has always been demonic possesion ever since i was a kid and found out what it was guess it's my catholic upbringing, and a bloody mary incident in grade 4 :? . Never liked the stuff but for some reason I always watch the movies and then end up awake for two or three nights scared out of my mind.
By SuperSonic
Ohh my Nos. Thats terrifying! I love Spiders but not that much! I can see why you're afraid of them. Fairly rational fear in this case.

In other news. I forgot a few things I was afraid of:

Dogs (large or ones that constantly bark)

Heights. But I love roller coasters and hate ladders.

Small fear of the dark. (Sudden absenses of light are NOT cool). I ALWAYS need a light on where ever I go or I'm terrified of the blank void I cannot see through.

Knives. This one is really weird. I can hold and wield knives and not be terrified. The moment someone else does I run out of the room. (Big knives. Not tiny dinner knives).
Last edited by SuperSonic on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hottie McNaughty
I don't have many things that freak me out. I used to be afraid of spiders until I worked outside and just had to get used to walking into webs all the time. Heights, the dark, insects, big dogs, snakes, tight spaces and ghosts.....none of those things bother me.

The things that bother me are clowns and masks. I spend a large part of my time 'reading' people by their facial expressions and when you mess with that, it makes me very uncomfortable and uneasy. I really dislike those 'faceless' masks...it's like a blank mannequin face. *shudder*
By badgers
Zee wrote:
monstermash wrote:I can't stand those big, juicy, hairy moths that always fly straight towards you.
I too hate moths and butterflies!
I remember as a kid, somewhere between the age of 2 to 4 or so, also being afraid of butterflies. I don't know why but just vividly remember running from them. It always seemed as if they were chasing me.
Perhaps it was their erratic flight pattern that scared me. :D
By punchi
Driving over train tracks... I have this fear that a train is going to magically appear out of nowhere and smash into me, cartoon style. I absolutely can't stand being tickled, and if you tickle me once, I flinch every time you come near me for hours. Also pretty scared of the bugs, except crickets and butterflies and small moths.
By suzika
Clowns, seriously, I am terrified of clowns. It dates back to being a small child and my parents tormenting me with them.

Just watching last week's episode of Face Off made me sweat. Clowns are evil and not in a good way.
By jen d.
The whole world ending. Not just my own fate, but everyone.

More realistically? I don't know if it's a fear per se, but ground covered in ice gives me this horrible, icky feeling in the pit of my stomach... and I live in (somewhat) Northern Canada. Not a great combo. :)
By b2b
Hmmmm. Didn't have many fears at all, ( besides rational ones that will help keep me on this side of the veil ), until I spent some time reviewing all the possibilities here. :shock:
By Shannon_Johnson
I used to love chewing gum back in my school days. Then one day some dumb senior girl told me a story about how a kid who ate so much of gum got so sick that he had to have an operation and get it sucked all out of his body. I remember I gave up eating gum for quite a long time after that and once when I did on a rare occasion, I swallowed it by mistake and spent the next week or so freaking out about it. Have never touched chewing gum ever since.

And it may sound weird, but I have this insane fear of swallowing a spider or two when I fall asleep at night.