Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
I sent mine out yesterday, it should arrive by Thursday! I am nervous about the recipient liking it! :pale:
mesmark wrote: I'm glad that you like the little ghost. I liked him, but didn't get one for myself. :| Maybe I should.
I think you should! He is very cute :)
mesmark wrote: Also, the personalized cards are available for anyone who hasn't sent their stuff yet :wink:
MES Halloween cards
The card was awesome, I'd recommend it :)
mesmark wrote:Actually, what you got was the 'Night' mascot. I hope that doesn't lessen it :P ... I liked the way mine turned out and I just decided the 'Night' mascot would fit in a box better than the others I made :D

So far, just you and I have 3D Zombie Pumkpin Mascots :D :pirate:
Right?
Omg I was convinced it was Dawn (*blush*) because of the spikey mouth and the triangle eyes but now I've looked at the ballad I see the eyes are up like Night and the shape of the pumpkin. Whoops! :/ No it doesn't make it any less special! My ZP will haunt my house and have pride of place :D

Thank you for a special swap :)
By Lala
Mine is on it's way to my very awesome partner and will arrive October 1st! I hope they take photos while opening it!!! :D
I got my package, thanks Pagemaster!!! :D Pics to come soon! Silly me, I didn't realize that my package would be from the same person that I was sending to, so when I got the package I thought that I misplaced my labels and had paid to ship it to myself. :lol:
vibhandaka wrote:I got my package, thanks Pagemaster!!! :D Pics to come soon! Silly me, I didn't realize that my package would be from the same person that I was sending to, so when I got the package I thought that I misplaced my labels and had paid to ship it to myself. :lol:
You're welcome. I hope you like what I sent. I also was not entirely sure about the swap. I thought it was more like a Secret Santa. Where you put everyone's name in bag and draw them at random.
By Raven
vibhandaka wrote:I got my package, thanks Pagemaster!!! :D Pics to come soon! Silly me, I didn't realize that my package would be from the same person that I was sending to, so when I got the package I thought that I misplaced my labels and had paid to ship it to myself. :lol:
Hurry with the pics, Evelyn! GOSH! I don't care if you are at work today, I want to see!!! :P
By Lala
the launch makes me even more excited for my box of goodies to be received!!! (that is, for my partner to get theirs! they will understand why when they open it!!)
Last edited by Lala on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I believe we were supposed to get our packages sent out by October 1, but I hope my recipient doesn't mind if I send hers just a couple days late. :oops: I haven't had a chance to get out of the house much this week. You know... just busy redoing this whole website. But the box of goodies is nearly ready to be sent on its way. :D :D So fun!
Andrew, I loved it! Especially the Beistle Vintage style cut outs! Those are just my style! :D
By Lala
I NEED MORE PICTURES!

haha I am so excited for everyone.

and that I know my partner's is arriving today. so go to the post office. haha
Lala wrote:I NEED MORE PICTURES!

haha I am so excited for everyone.

Haha me too, I keep coming to this thread hoping for pics of everyone's goodies. I wish I had taken part now, can't wait till next years.
I wanted to take part as well, however, life went amiss and I could not. Going to next year though!!!