Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By staticfurball
So Purpleworm and I are planning a visit to Salem at the beginning of October, does anyone have some good restaurant suggestions and sight? :?:
We have planned a few things but could sure use some input from any of you who are familiar with the area.
By Raven
Take the Salem Witch Walk tour! See if you can get Tom as your tour guide. Here is their FB page. https://www.facebook.com/witchwalk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Most importantly, take lots of pictures to share with us here!!
By staticfurball
For sure Raven, and we do have a few places already booked like Count Orlok's Nightmare Gallery and the lantern tout with the Gallows hill theater. We also cant wait to eat some good New England sea food!
By monstermash
I hope you both have a great time. Ive never been to Salem but if I ever go to the US I'd love to visit. It would have to be at this time of year too, it wouldn't feel right otherwise. The only thing I can recommend is if you see a black flame candle, get some kid to light that sucker! :lol:
By ghostface
Been dying to go to Salem. I have a huge thing for witches. The Salem Witch Trials are something that fascinates me more than anything. You guys will have a blast! :D
By amandap80
Very jelly! Never been myself, please take lots of pics and post them!