Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
chuckwagon wrote:any chance of Hottie, and suzika pairing up since Hottie jinxed herself out of a partner??? :arrowhead: Or was that problem rectified already?

I got it all sorted out pretty easily so now I'm with the cool kids! :lol:

I'm SUPER out of it as I just picked my dog up from a major surgery yesterday and have been a bit out of sorts. Thanks for thinking of me!
I have my list and will be doing my shopping on monday!! I am making something too so mine won't go out immediately. but I hope my partner likes it!
I went out to a few places today but not much other than Disney stuff. I think I may just make something and wait to see what else pops up in the stores. I'd like to find something with Japanese on it, but sine Halloween is a western holiday, all the stuff here has "happy Halloween" in English.
I've got so many ideas, I am gonna have to reign myself in before I end up spending a million dollars. I'm excited, I hardly know my person at all, I've been doing some research by reading their past posts. :)
We need to do this every year...but we need to come up with a way to get more people involved or informed. I've had sever people on Facebook say they missed this thread or haven't logged into the forums yet for the season. Maybe start the sign up part around the 1st. of September and give people till the 15th. to sign up with the rest of the month to shop for and send items? Plus, maybe promote this on the ZP! Facebook page and on our own personal pages for those who have a number of minions as friends? It would be really fun with a lot of people involved and we could all have a new tradition going. :thumbsup:
Raven wrote:We need to do this every year...but we need to come up with a way to get more people involved or informed. I've had sever people on Facebook say they missed this thread or haven't logged into the forums yet for the season. Maybe start the sign up part around the 1st. of September and give people till the 15th. to sign up with the rest of the month to shop for and send items? Plus, maybe promote this on the ZP! Facebook page and on our own personal pages for those who have a number of minions as friends? It would be really fun with a lot of people involved and we could all have a new tradition going. :thumbsup:
Yeah I hear ya. I really wanted to keep it small this year for several reasons:

1. I didn't have a lot of extra time to baby sit the whole thing and it's a lot of work on the organizers end.

2. I wanted it to start with just the 'core' regulars to see how it went. On another board I'm on we've had some issues with people getting stuff but never sending and that issue seems to be compounded when you get forum members that aren't super active but want to participate in the swaps.

3. I didn't want to promote off the board and get a bunch of people to sign up just for the swap.

We can always try going bigger with a tacky Christmas ornament swap this year if someone want to help out with it. Just let me know!
Hottie McNaughty wrote: We can always try going bigger with a tacky Christmas ornament swap this year if someone want to help out with it. Just let me know!
Ooh.. I'd love an ornament swap. I'm not sure how many people we could get for that here since "Christmas" is generally a swear word around here. :wink:
Raven wrote:Ooh.. I'd love an ornament swap. I'm not sure how many people we could get for that here since "Christmas" is generally a swear word around here. :wink:
you could always make it a Nightmare Before Christmas one :D
matspud wrote:Decent halloween stuff in the UK is sadly lacking so I didn't feel comfortable joining the Halloween swap because I didn't want to short change my partner by sending junk.
My thoughts exactly. By next year i'll have some nice handmade goodies which should be a bit nicer than what's on offer in the shops.