Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By monstermash
I can't say i'm feeling very spooky this year. I don't know what's wrong but I'm not even thinking about pumpkins or parties or anything really. A few people have already been asking if i'm having a party this year but I'm keeping it as a "maybe" for now. Maybe a bit more lurking here and a few signs of autumn nearing will awaken halloween spirits.
By Raven
monstermash wrote:I can't say i'm feeling very spooky this year. I don't know what's wrong but I'm not even thinking about pumpkins or parties or anything really. A few people have already been asking if i'm having a party this year but I'm keeping it as a "maybe" for now. Maybe a bit more lurking here and a few signs of autumn nearing will awaken halloween spirits.
Almost every year I have a hard time getting into the Halloween mood. I do get excited to see things popping up in stores, but it all still seems so very far away. Once I decorate and see things in all the stores I find myself excited for the holiday and the season. I am at least thinking about my costume already.
By zombombie
I've not thought about my costume at all yet, and I won't be having a party again this year. I'm hoping that I can find some kind of shindig for Mrs Z and I to attend. I had a plan for a costume last year that was never used so I'll probably go for that one this year :)=
By pagemaster1993
I now know that I need to get on the ball for Halloween. The days are in the 80's. Dino Drac is talking about a countdown. They released news about General Mills Monster Cereals. The store I live near is getting candy. I'm barely ready at all. Except for an idea in my head.
By vibhandaka
The fever has definitely struck. I have already started listening to Halloween music. And I am on the lookout for Halloween stuff in stores, with most of the schools already having started, it seems like the Halloween merchandise should be out anytime now. I have ordered a couple of things online already. :)
By sloaner
The spirit of Halloween store is opening up right beside my grocery store. I'll be going there every week haha.
By pagemaster1993
We are getting our annual two Spirit stores again this year. The one in the mall is supposedly open, but the other one hasn't yet. Can't wait. Of course I couldn't wait for the stores to open so I ordered online.
By Raven
We had always had a Spirit store here, but last year they were nowhere to be found. I just checked their website and it looks like we wont have one again this year. So disappointing. We do get Halloween City or something like that, but Spirit is my favorite. :(