Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
Hey all!

I was looking at all the cool Halloween themed stuff that's out and got to wondering if anyone would be interested in a Halloween themed swap/switch witch of sorts? I've participated in these on other boards and they are a lot of fun. There's one I do every year that's a tacky Christmas ornament swap that's a blast. Basically, we set a dollar limit and whoever is interested sends in their info and the organizer will make the matches. I'd love to open this up to our international members so it would be helpful if a couple of participants would be willing to ship internationally.

Is anyone interested? If so, I'll want to get this organized ASAP so we can make matches and make sure everyone receives their package by Halloween. If you're interested please reply below and we'll see if we have enough victims....err, members.
Hottie, you'd be willing to collect the info and organize the swaps? That would be great of you. I think this is fun idea.

I'm always browsing the stores to see what cool Halloween items are out there. And I go to the post office to ship packages every day, so that part is no trouble for me either. So count me in.
Are we supposed to wait until Halloween to open our packages? Or can we tear into them right away? I don't have mine yet, I am just curious.