Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By Kayo
so i thought this was going to be a big photo of the minions from despicable me and i was like I SO HAVE THIS…. needless to say i don't have this sorry guys i don't know your faces
I recognized all but Bride of Frankenstein in the first video. The second video Raven, Tony and Hottie were the only few I recognized.
By Raven
SuperSonic wrote:I recognized all but Bride of Frankenstein in the first video. The second video Raven, Tony and Hottie were the only few I recognized.
The bride in the first one is Vibhandaka, or as I call her, Evelyn. Second video I have Nos and Mesmark, Tony, Hottie and me :P There were too many people to choose from. Sorry everyone I left out.
Haha, these are classic! Thanks for making these Raven. It must have been tough to decide who to feature in these videos. Maybe it came down to who had a fitting photo available? Your character choices seem quite appropriate. zombombie looks fitting with all that ginger face fur, since he basically looks like that anyway. :lol: mesmark makes a good mummy, after all he did do an Egyptian theme a few Halloweens ago. And certainly I have a doctorate degree in mad science. :twisted:
Awesome!! I know Ryan, Tony, and of course you. :) I totally overlooked this post the other day bc I have never seen Dispicable Me, so I was surprised when I looked at it today and saw my face as the Bride! The rapping one is hilarious!