Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
All. I'm thinking of getting a subscription to one of these geeky themed boxes and I cannot decide which one. Has anyone here had experience with either of these subscription services?
By zombombie
I'm subscribed to Loot Crate and it's very hot and miss. A couple of months have had some really cool and fun content, but this months was terrible (in my opinion), the theme was villains and it came with a t-shirt that wasn't very nice, a CD, some socks and some other small pieces. A really poor showing. To be honest, I'm going to give Loot Crate another month or 2 and if it doesn't pick up I think I'll be cancelling my sub.

The times where Loot Crate send good stuff though, it really is very good! It just doesn't seem to be consistent enough.
By Raven
I get a makeup subscription each month...shocking I know :P . I used to get a dog products box, too. I know there are a lot of subscription boxes out there but I never knew there was a horror themed one.. I'm going to have to check that out!
By staticfurball
Sounds great but I cant find anything like that available in Canada! :(
By purple1worm
staticfurball wrote:Sounds great but I cant find anything like that available in Canada! :(
Actually just checked both loot crate and nerd block are available in Canada! :wink:
purple1worm wrote:
staticfurball wrote:Sounds great but I cant find anything like that available in Canada! :(
Actually just checked both loot crate and nerd block are available in Canada! :wink:
Actually Nerd Block is based in Canada, they just charge us funds.
This is a youtube of the unboxing for Horror Block from someone online.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This might be cool to get.
gotta start re-posting somewhere right! even though this is old. i'd like to say that i get nerdblock for my daughter and horror block for me and love them both. with the blocks you get a shirt every month. so far all the other box places i have seen have been just crap or like loot crate kind of hit or miss. they now have an arcade block as well for all the gamer nerds :)
if someone wants i can post some images of things but you can go look at unboxing videos on youtube.