Horribly happy wishes from us and the Grim Reaper.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
December 26th eh, Hottie? And here I thought my birthday often got lost among the hustle and bustle of Christmas, being on the 15th. You must get your share of "joint birthday/Christmas gifts."

I notice we have quite a few October babies here. Coincidence? Or does being born during the harvest season make a person naturally predisposed to like Halloween?
By Hottie McNaughty
zombiepumpkins wrote:December 26th eh, Hottie? And here I thought my birthday often got lost among the hustle and bustle of Christmas, being on the 15th. You must get your share of "joint birthday/Christmas gifts."
Yeah, you know how that goes! One of the big positives is my family is always together for Christmas so I essentially get to see everyone for my birthday, too. :D I have two really awesome aunts to STILL to this day make sure to get me a separate birthday pressie that's *not* wrapped in Christmas paper!
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:December 26th eh, Hottie? And here I thought my birthday often got lost among the hustle and bustle of Christmas, being on the 15th. You must get your share of "joint birthday/Christmas gifts."

I notice we have quite a few October babies here. Coincidence? Or does being born during the harvest season make a person naturally predisposed to like Halloween?
I think i was DESTINED to be born a Halloween baby but it is not so still October but i was destined to LOVE Halloween
By Raven
Hottie McNaughty wrote:December 26th for me!
My nephew was born on Christmas Eve. I always thought that would suck. But I guess it just makes your birthday party all that much bigger. :)
By Hottie McNaughty
RavensDestiny wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:December 26th for me!
My nephew was born on Christmas Eve. I always thought that would suck. But I guess it just makes your birthday party all that much bigger. :)
I think it definitely sucks more when you're a kid. Now that I'm all growed up it's not too big of a deal. My hubby is always really good about getting me separate b-day presents. :)
By Paperjane9
OK, mine is June 20th and I am with Gus, just another day to me. Although, this year I did have the best birthday ever. My hubby proposed to me. We have been together for over 16 yrs but never made it "official". It was a huge surprise~totally unexpected. TMI and off topic I know, but I am still excited about it :D
By SuperSonic
ryan paddys is September 13th not october
Last edited by SuperSonic on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By paddy_babe
SuperSonic wrote:ryan paddys is September 13th not october
thanks super :D

Congrates Paperjane! :D :D

I think of myself as a halloweeny baby even though its Sept :P
By GUS
KILLER KLOWN wrote:March 16 :D

Gus you need a hug :lol: :lol:
Nah I need snow & alcohol! :lipssealed:
By JMP919
September 19th
By Lithium_joe
August 28th.

97 years and one day after Krakatoa erupted.