Horribly happy wishes from us and the Grim Reaper.
By SuperSonic
Happy Birthday! Make it last :) :frank:
By shaft28
Thanks Guys! I'm a little behind just moved from Austin Tx to Portland Or...unpacking madly so I can get my Halloween stuff up and get carving. Nice part, old neighborhood...15-25 trick or treaters...new house I hear around 200. Looking forward to introcuding them to "crazy Halloween guy" this weekend!
By Raven
shaft28 wrote:Thanks Guys! I'm a little behind just moved from Austin Tx to Portland Or...unpacking madly so I can get my Halloween stuff up and get carving. Nice part, old neighborhood...15-25 trick or treaters...new house I hear around 200. Looking forward to introcuding them to "crazy Halloween guy" this weekend!
Portland, OR. is a beautiful city and the Oregon coast is one of my favorite places. I've been there many times. Decorating a new house sounds like fun!!
By shaft28
Yeah, we love it here. We lived here for 6 years, then 7 in Austin (great but too hot) and back to PDX for good. Most houses on our block were built in 1928, and the street is covered with really old trees forming a canopy...tons of charm...for me to trick out for Halloween! We have these huge Spanish style windows that I've hung just a pair of huge eyes I leave lit all night. The rest goes up this weekend.

And yes, the coast is just fantastic. My son met the ocean for the first time a month ago, couldn't keep him dry (went through 3 outfits) he loved it.