Horribly happy wishes from us and the Grim Reaper.
By Raven
Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes! I turned the big 4 0. It wasn't as dramatic as everyone says it is. :wink:
My husband was my personal chauffeur and drove me to a lot of different places over the last two days. The first stop was a small scarecrow festival in a local park. Most were the standard old clothes stuffed with straw and a silly face drawn on a pillow case for the head. You could vote on your favorite although I'm not sure what, if anything, was the prize. This was my favorite of the bunch and the only creepy/scary one there.

Complete with bones inside.
By Raven
:shock: Wow! I never thought the owner of my favorite scarecrow would see it posted here, but how cool! I was a bit disapointed at the lack of scary scarecrows, but that worked out well for you!
By vicsash
The contest this year was pretty disapointing, but it is because the lady who organizes it took another job and her replacement got it handed to her last minute. I'm hoping that next years turnout will be bigger, I'd love to see the whole trail lined with scarecrows