Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
JimSkellington wrote:Getting ready to place my order and just wanted to make sure the shirts are pre-shrunk like usual.
I've been using the same shirt brand for at least 5 years, so if you're ordered shirts from me in that time, you can expect similar experience I would imagine. This year the t-shirts (mens and womens) and the long sleeve shirt ("Decayed" design) are again American Apparel brand. Fabric description is:

100% fine ring-spun combed cotton
Fabric weight 4.3 oz
Made in USA
Superior color fastness
Minimal shrinkage
Machine wash
Dry low

The fact that it says "Minimal shrinkage" rather than "pre-shrunk" leads me to believe that some shrinkage may be possible. As this AA brand is known to be a slightly slimmer fit than other brands, if you feel like you might be on the line between sizes, it might be safer to go with the next size up.

Now.... if it was the Baseball Tee you were interested in, those are Anvil brand, and carry the pre-shrunk claim:

100% pre-shrunk heavyweight cotton
Fabric weight: 5.4 oz
Seamless collarette.
3/4 length raglan sleeves.
Contrasting neck and sleeves.
Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem.
Thanks Ryan that's just what I needed to know. I couldn't remember the reason that 1 shirt didn't fit a couple of years ago until you mentioned "slimmer fit", that's what it was and not the preshrunk that was the problem. I know exactly what size to order since they are the same brand shirts as in years past.

T-shirts, Long Sleeve, and baseball shirt all ordered!
Oh I like to order from the new articles - the look so great! :D
I think I make a second order if I get my first order from the shop.
But the post is so slowly. Now I am waiting since 4 weeks but nothing happens. The package stays in West Haven. :x
Kürbiskuchen wrote:The package stays in West Haven. :x
"First Class International Mail" was the shipment method for your order, and unfortunately the tracking information for that class is pretty limited for small packages with a weight of under 4 lb.

Generally the tracking details will only say "Electronic Shipping Info Received" and sometimes "Processed" if it's a package that has been prepared to go overseas. Other than that, its location and delivery status can't be tracked. So don't be mislead by the unchanging tracking info page, I doubt it's still in West Haven, Connecticut.

4 weeks does seems like too long for a package to be in transit though! I'll see what I can do about tracking down it's location, confirming your address, and sending a replacement if necessary. Thanks for your understanding and patience, Kürbiskuchen.
Kürbiskuchen wrote:Oh I like to order from the new articles - the look so great! :D
But the post is so slowly. Now I am waiting since 4 weeks but nothing happens. The package stays in West Haven. :x
Over the years I have had deliveries take between 4 days to 4 weeks. I would advise contacting your local post Office Depot as they might be holding onto it. Also, depending on what you have ordered, it might be subject to a customs tax and be at the relevant customs post in Germany.

I'm sure it will arrive eventually.
nosferatu wrote:
Kürbiskuchen wrote:Oh I like to order from the new articles - the look so great! :D
Over the years I have had deliveries take between 4 days to 4 weeks. I would advise contacting your local post Office Depot as they might be holding onto it. Also, depending on what you have ordered, it might be subject to a customs tax and be at the relevant customs post in Germany.

I'm sure it will arrive eventually.
So far Ryan's orders have arrived quite quickly and customs have remembered to send me the bill in a timely fashion however, I have had a couple of cases where I have never received a customs invoice and , luckily, located the package before they are returned to sender. Check your local PO , distribution centre and, if there is a separate parcel delivery service, check with them as well.
Just got my tees! :D Love 'em! Nice add ins too! Delivery was quick!
I like the new packing, less bulky than boxes! I'll be wearing my new Age Of The Zombie Pumpkins tee tomorrow!
purple1worm wrote:Just got my tees! :D Love 'em! Nice add ins too! Delivery was quick!
I like the new packing, less bulky than boxes! I'll be wearing my new Age Of The Zombie Pumpkins tee tomorrow!
Bragger :wink: kidding all my stuff is on preorder so I must wait. Side note: I ordered spawn 20th anniversary resin statue signed but t McFarlane only 600 made. Came home and there is a giant box just sitting on my back deck and was probably there all day.
Got my order yesterday, super fast! Thanks for packing the shirts in a plastic wrapper, it was rainy yesterday and sometimes my mail man isn't super motivated to climb the steps to leave the package under the awning.
Great Amanda, glad it got there safe and presumably dry.

Here's another update for you pre-order buyers who ordered the long sleeve or baseball style shirt. I'll have them in my hands TOMORROW. They should all be shipped out by the weekend. You'll be getting updates soooooon!
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Great Amanda, glad it got there safe and presumably dry.

Here's another update for you pre-order buyers who ordered the long sleeve or baseball style shirt. I'll have them in my hands TOMORROW. They should all be shipped out by the weekend. You'll be getting updates soooooon!
Yay! :D