Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Kayo
if you look to the left it says september is when the shop will be updated
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Yep. Some time in September, when the new website design is launched. That's when some new items will be up for sale in the shop. This may consist mostly shirts, which I can't very well show you right now, because it would spoil the surprise of the new 2012 title and mascot. ;)
By pagemaster1993
I cannot wait to get the new shirt.
By ghostface
Will there be any new items that we've never seen before in the Shop this year? :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I think there may be some new type of item, but don't expect to have your earth shaken with something revolutionary you've never seen before. I'm good at slapping my logo onto different objects, but I'm not an inventor. :wink:
By pagemaster1993
zombombie wrote:Am I the only one hoping for ZP! embossed sunglasses?! 8) :lol:
If they look good I would be in.
By ghostface
I like that idea! 8)
By purple1worm
I plan to do my best to get my hands on the new t-shirt this year since last year's sold out so quick! I'll be checking everyday.
By Kayo
they can double as carving goggles :D
By Euri
I'm really hoping for hoodies and the orange acrylic carving knife again this year.

The shop in previous years would let you scroll through from one item to the next. Is it just me not seeing it or is it not a feature in the current shop? I liked that better than having to go back to the main page to see the next item.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Uh oh... I feel like I'm about to be the bearer of bad news...
Euri wrote:I'm really hoping for hoodies and the orange acrylic carving knife again this year.
Hoodies are hard to stock due to how much space they take up. Would you be interested in long sleeve shirts though? I've never offered those before. As as for the orange acrylic carving tools, there were challenges in the production of those, so they're off the table for now.
Euri wrote:The shop in previous years would let you scroll through from one item to the next. Is it just me not seeing it or is it not a feature in the current shop? I liked that better than having to go back to the main page to see the next item.
I hear ya. Unfortunately, the lack of "previous / next" buttons is a byproduct of the new third-party shopping cart system I'm using this year. On the bright side, this new shop offers many new benefits. It allows for real-time inventory tracking, so you can see the percentage of items left. And when the last one is bought, a "sold out" message goes up so I won't oversell. I can also offer discount coupons. On my side of things, I have more tools for order tracking and fulfillment. Smooth workflow this year!
By Lala
I would be interested in a long sleeve this year!!!