Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Tkaraoke
I know it's 5am but I'm sitting here style'n in my new Bride Of The Zombie Pumpkins t-shirt! I ordered a 2x and it fits really well! Also, along with the shirt I got several freebies which included old and new "zombie" stickers, a mini light stick, and (the best of all) a ZP stencil that's not available on the website. It pays to order from the ZP store!
:D
By balsak40
If the shirts can go to a 4x or 5x... :( I'd order one!
By Kittie
Post pictures!!!!
By Tkaraoke
You mean pictures of me "sporting my zombie" ....or me in my new shirt?! ROFLMAO!

I think we need another ZP shirt with the banner "THE BRIDE IS ALIVE!!!!!!" over her rotten little head! LOL
By Tkaraoke
I took some pictures last night of me at my show wearing my ZP shirt but they came out so badly that I'll have to give it another try later on this week. The shirt is really nice and I love the olive color. Someone was talking about pumpkins for Halloween last night but before I could talk to them, the show started and I didn't get a chance inform them about ZP. Missed an opportunity to increase the ZP nation! LOL
:lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
If anyone wants to send me a picture of themselves wearing a ZP shirt, go for it. I just might add a shrit gallery to the "Gruesome Galleries" section of the site if I collected enough of them.
By Tkaraoke
zombiepumpkins wrote:If anyone wants to send me a picture of themselves wearing a ZP shirt, go for it.
Awesome possum!

My digital camera is crud and I really need a new one. The picture I had of me in my shirt was so blurry that I just didn't want to post it on the site. I have a friend with a decent camera and I'll have her take a picture of me later this week. I don't know what's more scary...the ZP logo or my ugly mug!! LOL
:lol:

BTW: If anybody has any recommendations for small, compact, "point and shoot" digital cameras I'm all ears. I'm looking to spend about $200-$250 on one but I will spend more if it's worth it.
By sodajazz
zombiepumpkins wrote:If anyone wants to send me a picture of themselves wearing a ZP shirt, go for it. I just might add a shrit gallery to the "Gruesome Galleries" section of the site if I collected enough of them.
Ohh it'll will put faces to names... wonder what the zombie legion looks like :D
By Tkaraoke
sodajazz wrote:Ohh it'll will put faces to names... wonder what the zombie legion looks like :D
Avatars are cool but it's always nice to see a pic of the people you actually chat with on a regular basis.
By balsak40
Hey PM...

What are the odds of getting a 4x or 5x as a special order? It would be worth it if I have to pay extra.

Let me know... PM me...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
My shirt supplier requires that I order shirts in a minimum of batch of 24. So I wouldn't be able to have a single shirt made at this point. If I need to order a second run, I can try to put in a request for 4x or 5x (if they carry it). But this kind of special order might have to wait until next season.
By Pumpkingrower
zombiepumpkins wrote:If anyone wants to send me a picture of themselves wearing a ZP shirt, go for it. I just might add a shrit gallery to the "Gruesome Galleries" section of the site if I collected enough of them.
This is my personal entry.. hehe i will do a Family version soon. I tried today but getting 4 kids together for any picture is a challenge.

Last edited by Pumpkingrower on Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice shot, Pumpkingrower. Do you happen to have that image in a larger size? Say, 400 pixels wide or so?
By Jaxter
Yah I like this years shirt but I would have to say last years shirt was definately the best. I thought that hypnosis eye was awesome. I wonder what the 2007 logo will be like.