Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By paddy_babe
Does anyone know when the 'point of no return' would be for ordering from the ZP shop? I know I practically ask every year but I don't want to order something and it come after Halloween.... I know if I ordered today I'd be grand but it probs be next weekend I'd be able to, is that too late? (I just figure not only does it have to come across the pond, but then its getting busy for Ryan etc) :)=
By S.A.M
I would say that waiting until the weekend is too late for international delivery before Halloween, I've found that items usually arrive here in 10 or 11 days after postage but the quickest has been 4 days, I'm sure that is the exception though and shouldn't be counted on.
By paddy_babe
Well I have an item ending on ebay today, lets hope it sells so I have something in paypal (I sent some money over ages ago and its not clearing!) Thanks SAM :)
By nosferatu
Yeah, I agree with SAM. 4 days has been the quickest for me. Usually about 11 days. Unless there is a customs charge to pay and then it takes AGES.
By paddy_babe
I really don't like cutting it so close, I might buy my stuff in Sept next year!
By matspud
Quickest 3/4 days usual about 8-10 days unless customs grab it. the problem with ordering in September is you need to order again in October when Ryan brings out a cool new pro carving set :twisted:
By paddy_babe
true thats why I leave it till peak month... I'm watching ebay and I have 8 watchers but no bids (gaaaaah). I'm getting my membership on the weekend, thats instant so shouldn't cause any problems :)=

*edit* didn't sell :? plan B lol