Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
Just wanted to say thank you! I ordered my kit on friday, and received it this afternoon. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised when I got the package in the mail today as I didn't expect it til the end of the week. I was even more excited when I held it in my hand, it feels like an extremely sturdy tool. Cannot wait to use it, may have to go buy a test pumpkin tomorrow. especially with all the great new patterns :D Thanks again for the great service! Happy October! Cheers!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Excellent! Glad to hear it. Give some of the credit to the postal service, that was a pretty quick delivery. I hope you enjoy the tool, feel free to let me know how you like it once you get a carve under your "pro" belt.
By reas0n
Just realized you're from west haven CT... Assuming it's shipping from the same place it doesn't have very far to travel... I'm down in Stamford CT... But thanks for throwing it in the mailbox! :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, if you need to order anything else, maybe I can save you the postage costs and just throw it out my window like a frisbee. If I aim in the direction of Stamford, it just might land in your lap. :lol:
By reas0n
I'd like to get some decals for my car at some point... don't know when though... gotta get some more "Halloween Supplies" money saved up... :wink: