Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By ghostface
When will the vinyl Spirit of the ZP! decal going to be available
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That I don't know, but I hope soon. I'll let you know when I have an estimate.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Looks like I might have some decals of the Spirit mascot early next week? I'll announce their addition when I have them in hand.
By ghostface
Alrite!!! :D Thanks, Ryan!!!
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Looks like I might have some decals of the Spirit mascot early next week? I'll announce their addition when I have them in hand.
Will we end up getting a sticker of the new mascot as well, like previous years?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah.. nope, I don't have any ink-printed stickers featuring the Spirit mascot. But there is a new sticker included with current orders of the Pro Pumpkin Carving Tool, and also orange/black warning stickers which you'll be able to get your hands on soon too.
By staticfurball
Do these free stickers come with t-shirts too? :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
T-shirt orders will probably come with a couple extra goodies. At the very least, a sticker of some type is pretty much guaranteed. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, the Spirit decals were much delayed... but are now available. Better late than never, right? So if you were interested, they are able to be purchased in the shop.

By matspud
He is sooooo cute. Ordered mine :D Do miss the traditional Mascot Sticker though :cry: :cry: :cry: I kept hoping that it was going to appear :( :(
By matspud
A coloured sticker with the years mascot on it. I like both the new ones but am missing a brightly coloured Spirit to stick above my lab bench
:( ( one that changed colour as the room got warmer would have been super cool :D ) My pumpkin tool kit will at least get a spirit decal. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh right. I didn't make a colored sticker with this year's mascot because I actually still have a ton left over of last year's Invasion stickers. So I thought this year I'd go with a more general design that won't seem dated.. the black/orange "Warning" stickers you've seen this year.
By amandap80
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Oh right. I didn't make a colored sticker with this year's mascot because I actually still have a ton left over of last year's Invasion stickers. So I thought this year I'd go with a more general design that won't seem dated.. the black/orange "Warning" stickers you've seen this year.
Those would be awesome for minions to go some guerrilla advertising with! Pumpkin patches, pumpkin bins, next to pumpkin masters pattern books...
By MooBoo
Yayyy! Just ordered mine! :D