Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By SuperSonic
When wil people be original? I even saw some Pumpkin Masters patterns too!
By pagemaster1993
You know it is low when you see some one reselling stencils from those stencil books they sell at the stores each year.
By CorpseBride
At least they were kind enough to provide a link to ZP from the "Links" page :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Familiar with the site, have spoken to the owner in the past. Unaware of the pumpkins for sale though. Will follow up posthaste.

Interesting that he's charging less for the Creature Reacher than the Tongue Lashing. According to my stats, Creature Reacher is a more popular design. :lol:
By GUS
The website in question joined the forum the other day, you are behind sir!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
GUS is like the forum gatekeeper here, monitoring the door as people enter. Ready to quickly turn away spam members too. Maybe "bouncer" is the right term then.
By GUS
Actually, that was one of my many hats, a posh sounding (allegedly) southern chap educating the hoi-polloi in the art of polite society (we'll say no more) ..nice earner. :wink:
By staticfurball
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:GUS is like the forum gatekeeper here, monitoring the door as people enter. Ready to quickly turn away spam members too. Maybe "bouncer" is the right term then.
Thankfully so. This is crazy....who knew there were soooo many losers out there?