Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By SuperSonic
Edinburghzombie wrote:So glad I got my order in earlier today :D Sometimes being an XL has it's advantages! :lol:
I hear yah!! :P
By purple1worm
Despite my disappointment of missing out on the spirit tees, I am glad I ordered the invasion tees! I meant to last year and didn't get around to it. I learned my lesson and next year I'll be ready when the new ones come out!

I also like the glow in the dark feature of the spirit tees and hope you make it a feature in next years design! :D
By nosferatu
Maybe next year to avoid disappointment, we could let Ryan know prior to him placing his order. That way if we give him a commitment, seasoned campaigners won't miss out and Ryan won't be left with shed loads of stock.

If not buying straight away, maybe we could email Ryan an intention to buy which means that a shirt would be held back for a couple of weeks.

I'm just glad I ordered when I did as I would have been gutted to miss out on this shirt.
By CorpseBride
Ah crapsticks...I had added some items to my cart once I heard all the smalls were gone and I *thought* I had finished the order. Looks like I must have gotten distracted or something, as the items are still in my cart. Phooey! The M Spirit Shirts are gone now too...well, lesson learned I guess :)

May I reserve a small shirt for next year? :lol:
By Joey
Maybe next year you can set up a preorder type thing, to get an idea for how many you'll need? I'm not sure how that would work out, but it's a thought.

I'm gonna see if I can scounge up some funds for an owl shirt before they're gone...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Joey wrote:Maybe next year you can set up a preorder type thing, to get an idea for how many you'll need?
Good thought and I've considered that, but there are two main problems with that idea.

1) I usually have the shirts made by late summer, and if I started taking pre-orders in the mid-summer, a lot of the potential customers aren't frequenting this site yet (except maybe for a handful of die hards). I'd still have all the people in show up only in October who would say, "I missed out, I didn't know you took pre-orders in the summer."

2) I wouldn't feel right asking people to order a shirt, sight-unseen. To allow for early pre-orders, I've have to show what the shirt design looks like. That would mean revealing the title, mascot, and colors in the summer... which sorta takes the fun out of our yearly tradition of the big reveal in September.
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Joey wrote:Maybe next year you can set up a preorder type thing, to get an idea for how many you'll need?
Good thought and I've considered that, but there are two main problems with that idea.

1) I usually have the shirts made by late summer, and if I started taking pre-orders in the mid-summer, a lot of the potential customers aren't frequenting this site yet (except maybe for a handful of die hards). I'd still have all the people in show up only in October who would say, "I missed out, I didn't know you took pre-orders in the summer."

2) I wouldn't feel right asking people to order a shirt, sight-unseen. To allow for early pre-orders, I've have to show what the shirt design looks like. That would mean revealing the title, mascot, and colors in the summer... which sorta takes the fun out of our yearly tradition of the big reveal in September.
Good call Ryan, but as the other minions are asking (including myself), will you be re-stocking Spirit tees in small amounts next year? In all sizes of course.

I know my little brother may want one too, this is why I'm asking.
By paddy_babe
Isn't 2XL still available in Spirit? I may just get an Invasion t-shirt, I'm not sure what 2XL is in UK sizes (I'm a big girl but don't want to get it wrong lol)

I wish I had bought a shirt for each year I've been here (lurking forums for 'Night' and a member since 'Dawn') but better to start the t-shirt 'tradition' late rather than never! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
SuperSonic, I've never done any re-reprints of previous shirts. Usually they're a limited one-season sort of thing. I have several cool ideas for the 10th anniversary next year, and if I end up doing the variety of shirts that I hope to, it might not make sense to tack on a small quantity of Spirit shirts on top of everything else.

paddy_babe, I'm not sure how US sizes relate to UK sizes either. There's a link to a measurement chart on the shirt product pages that might be able to give you an idea (some of you might need to do the conversion out of inches). But I hope it can help.

And yeah, 2XL (and only 2XL) is all that's left for Spirit shirts currently.
By paddy_babe
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:paddy_babe, I'm not sure how US sizes relate to UK sizes either. There's a link to a measurement chart on the shirt product pages that might be able to give you an idea (some of you might need to do the conversion out of inches). But I hope it can help.
Didn't spot that (I even looked in FAQ and Help in case it was there lol) will check now, thanks Ryan. Oh also brill idea of the stock meters! :)
By ghostface
Got my Invasion shirt today!!!! Love it!! & all the extra goodies!!! :)
By punchi
Well, I'm putting in my pre-order for a small shirt every year. Seriously. i NEED them! :P