Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By punchi
HOODIES!!! And some shirts for the short people that keep calling me mom. Ooohhh and maybe a hat? Like a skullcap? It's gotta cover my ears though...I don't like cold ears... That is my wish...anyone else?
By zombombie
A long sleeved shirt with Zombie Pumpkins! down the arm would be great :) The added benefit of that would be that it could be sold every year along with the specific 'X of Zombie Pumpkins!' as it would never be out of date ;)
By pagemaster1993
Hats and Hoodies would definatly be cool to have. I would prefer baseball caps, but beanies would be cool too.
By paddy_babe
I agree kiddie t-shirts would be cool, I'd get my two a few! Yeah I must say I'm gutted (hah!) that you can only get t-shirts of the year's theme and not 'back-date'but then wouldn't Ryan just be drowning in shirts rather than 'kins?? :lol:
By Raven
I vote for larger sized shirts. My brother in law thinks the ZP shirts are the coolest shirts ever, but he is also a big big guy. His birthday is a few days before Halloween and I always want to get him a shirt, but no 3 or 4 XL to be had. :shock: He can't be the only big dude out there?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
paddy_babe wrote:I must say I'm gutted (hah!) that you can only get t-shirts of the year's theme and not 'back-date' but then wouldn't Ryan just be drowning in shirts rather than 'kins?? :lol:
Indeed. I don't have too much space in the office, so it takes up most of the storage shelves just to stock the most recent logo shirts. I like to think of them as "limited edition" items. Get them while you can, because once they're gone, they're gone. Very few (perhaps only Dadja) has them ALL.
RavensDestiny wrote:I vote for larger sized shirts.... I always want to get him a shirt, but no 3 or 4 XL to be had. :shock: He can't be the only big dude out there?
Larger sizes do seem to be requested a lot. But I have to be careful because they don't sell as fast as the more mid-ranged sizes, and sometimes I get stuck with them for a while. Last season I did make a few additional larger sizes (2XL and 3XL) than I had in the past, and I still some of those left.

There are currently about a dozen 2XL "Invasion" shirts left (in both black and purple) and only ONE more 3XL "Invasion" shirt (in black). If you're interested, all of last season's shirts are marked down to just $10. No 4XL sizes at the moment, but I'll consider that for the next batch.
By SuperSonic
I vote for the following:

Beanie
Hoodie
Two colors for all the tees (like last year with Purple and Black)
Boxers :P
By nosferatu
Heat activated magic mugs