Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By zombombie
sodajazz wrote:Just bit the bullet, because of all the rave reviews of the pumpkin gutter, I have put in my order for one.
The pumpkin gutter I have moans when he cleans out the pumpkin so anything that makes his life easier can't be bad. :D :D :D :D
Yep, I put my order in for mine this morning - can't wait to try it out! :)

More saral paper - because that stuff is just excellent, and my first ZP t-shirt were also ordered :)
By Tkaraoke
Hey Ryan, I wanted to place an order but was wondering if you were going to get vinyl stickers of the new logo this year. I think somebody already asked this question but I wanted to know so I can order everything at once. I want to make sure I get a 2x black shirt before you run out.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Tkaraoke wrote:was wondering if you were going to get vinyl stickers of the new logo this year.... I want to make sure I get a 2x black shirt before you run out.
As a matter of fact, yes! Should have vinyl stickers of the "Invasion" mascot pumpkin pretty soon! I'll announce here when I have them.

And I also bought more 2XL shirts this year, should have that available. I'll be rechecking the inventory tonight.
By Tkaraoke
Super sweet! I don't want Halloween to sneak up on me like it always does and I'm grabbing things at the last minute.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
sbean26 wrote:I really like the new mascot and was wondering if you had any plans of offering him as a vinyl decal as well. I have two now, but would eventually like to have the whole set.
For those interested, this year's "Invasion" mascot is now available as a vinyl decal, along with the rest of the gang.

Shocking Shop: Vinyl Window Decals

All are about 5" tall (give or take) and cut from adhesive white vinyl. So once removed from the backing paper, all you'll have on your window (or computer, toolbox, etc) is just the pumpkin guy (or bride) itself.

Thanks to minion KILLER KLOWN and Graphix Pro for the nice work on cutting these decals!
By Euri
I LOVE the decals! Actually every member of my family has 'claimed' a particular mascot. I gotta get them all and mark their spot in the car. :D
By pagemaster1993
Ryan I sent you two emails about me ordering a shirt and you didn't reply yet, I know your really busy but can you please reply I really want a shirt and I can't use credit card or paypal.
By Hottie McNaughty
Finally got the decal on my car but I seem to have lost my head:

By Zombie Pumpkins!
pagemaster1993 - I don't see any emails from you. Hmm. How did you attempt to contact me? I'll send you an email to your Yahoo email address about shirt ordering.

Hottie - The decal looks great, and your reflection looks just like your avatar. ;)
By Euri
So I was just breezing through the Shocking Shop... The only size left in the purple invasion shirts is small?? Seriously?? Whoa, those went waaay fast! :cry: Will more purple be coming in or should I shift my mindset to black? Ryan, looks like you picked a winning color!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Euri - Yeah, purple shirts sold faster than expected! I had more made.

The notice on the shop page says "If your size is unavailable, check back October 11th when more stock is expected to arrive." Actually, might be a day or two later than that, but yes... next week all sizes should be restocked, and available to ship in time for Halloween.

I'll announce it when they are here. So if it's purple you seek, just hang tight a few more days.