Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By matspud
my order is in too. :D No worries EZ. stuff usually gets here really quickly from Ryan. :D
By Euri
It's true! Ryan rocks at speed shipping! :D

Ah! Heading to the Shocking Shop now!
By CanadianCarver
Ordered 2 pro carving tools and 2 purple shirts!! Here's to anxiously checking the mail box everyday!
By nosferatu
Second order within a week!
By matspud
I have a question for Ryan.
Which is supposed to be quicker

usps international Priority or
usps international 1st class ?

OK take that back done some checking and Priority is supposed to be quicker. How come then, when I placed my order, 1st class was more expensive so I assumed it was faster. GRRRRR :( Knew i should have been paying more attention :D

Blame it on the moaning child sitting beside me. Pretty soon he will have the broken foot he thought he had yesterday

:twisted:
By Tkaraoke
The new shirt looks awesome!

Btw: Are you not selling the sculpting tool set this year?
By SuperSonic
Edinburghzombie wrote:
matspud wrote:my order is in too. :D No worries EZ. stuff usually gets here really quickly from Ryan. :D
Nice one :)

Now it's just trying to hold of till pay day.... I want to order a new tee now!! :(
I agree I've gotta hold off too. Cept my money don't come till the 30th :(

I will have one tee in XL (before they are all sold out I hope)

Post # 1000 :D:D:D
By mechanik63
:D love the new look !!! and its outstanding that you got in the ainbow deluxe lights been waiting for a min to get those, all i need now is to get home and carv some kins
By GUS
How long now mechanik?
You've been very quiet, run out of cylinders? :lol:
By zombombie
SuperSonic wrote:
Edinburghzombie wrote:
matspud wrote:my order is in too. :D No worries EZ. stuff usually gets here really quickly from Ryan. :D
Nice one :)

Now it's just trying to hold of till pay day.... I want to order a new tee now!! :(
I agree I've gotta hold off too. Cept my money don't come till the 30th :(

I will have one tee in XL (before they are all sold out I hope)

Post # 1000 :D:D:D
I don't have cash until the 30th either :( Also, I'll be getting a purple shirt in XL - don't buy the last one! :P

Congrats on 1000 posts!
By S.A.M
I imagine the shop openeing again was akin to those news clips of Black Friday sales :lol:

I've ordered the new shirt :D But I am so tempted to order a new set of carving tools with the ZP logo, I bet they're imbued with JuJu from Baron Mojo which makes carving the most intricate of patterns a breeze.

Nowt wrong with the original carving tools though, just lacking the awesome ZP logo :D