Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By nosferatu
That includes a day's industrial action at the local sorting office so would have been four. Normal service has been resumed. I love the Bride of The ZP tee shirt. Colour is great. I now have six strobes, 10 rainbow and 10 flicker lights - I therefore have to do 26 kins this year and have booked the Thursday and Friday before Halloween off in order to carve them all.

As usual Ryan, thanks for the lightening fast dispatch of goods
By paddy_babe
Just recieved my order today (Ryan posted on Monday, its now Saturday)!!! yay! really not bad (I was ready for a few days peeping out of blinds like a postie-staker lmao)

Seral paper was really trampled on but I'm just happy its only paper and nothing breakable!

on a more positive note, the Pro Carving Tool looks great! really cant wait (*looks at pumpkin sitting by the table longingly...*) and thank you for the sticker :D
Very glad I bought theses and will try them out asap :D
By matspud
Bloody Royal Mail. Got the note on Wednesday........ fee to pay come and get it sort of thing. Went up this morning paid and walked of with box number 2 of 2. Still no sign of box 1 posted 2 days before box 2.

Just got home and guess what........... Fee to pay come and get it card. (lots of rude words beginning with B) Both parcels must have been there and , rather than give me both they only gave me the one I had the card for. Public holiday Monday so I will have to drive up again Tuesday. AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHJHHHHHHH. :x

Oh and don't get me started on PC World :x :x :x :x
By GUS
1 word

COMPLAIN! ..make a fuss & vent your spleen at them for costing you more time & money!
By nosferatu
We ordered an acrylic print of a family photograph - 3 foot by two - it had so much packaging on it that a Cruise missile would have had difficulty getting through it. Not Royal Mail though, they wouldn't be defeated. It looks like they have had their entire fleet of trucks drive over it. Smashed and cracked. On seeing the condition of the box I wanted to sign for it damaged but the driver refused and wouldn't give me his name - didn't matter I got the registration and made an immediate complaint.
By GUS
ALWAYS sign for packages U/C with a circle round it! ..stands for unchecked & gives you more leverage in the event of a claim!

..when will people learn?

What sort of noise do delivery people make when they get a clearly knackered in transit item on their day off?
By paddy_babe
GUS wrote:1 word

COMPLAIN! ..make a fuss & vent your spleen at them for costing you more time & money!
I agree, petrol isnt cheap! terrible that they made you go all that way for ONE!

GUS wrote:What sort of noise do delivery people make when they get a clearly knackered in transit item on their day off?

is this a joke? If so, I dont know, what noise do they make? lol
By matspud
I could have paid it online and then they would have delivered but I wouldn't have been in and would have ended up going somewhere else to collect it. It just annoys me that the guy must have seen there were 2 packages with my name on right beside one and other. I know they don't put the packages out for delivery until the fee is paid. I even mentioned that I wondered why the parcel that was despatched 2nd arrived first. :x
By matspud
OK now I am really getting mad. Just went up to pay for my parcel. Got there at 12.25pm office locked up even though it doesn't close until 12.30! The bloody guy must have seen me on the stairs as he locked up :x :x :x
By GUS
Matspud, tak ethis in the nicest possible manner!

BUT, ..Stop whining & start shouting!
Regional manager, give him hot-ear & get it sent onward without dues paid!

...for flips sake :lol:
By matspud
GUS wrote:Matspud, tak ethis in the nicest possible manner!
Is there any other way :D

Only problem is..............................I'm a cowardy custard :lol: :lol:
By sodajazz
You may be a cowardy custard but they don't know that, if they see you shaking or your voice quivers Just point out it's stress and anger over the disgusting way they have treated you. Stand your ground then go home collapse in a heap then have a beer :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
here here give em hell the bloody ol' bastards
By nosferatu
The problem with being aggressive or angry with the post office is that it has no effect. They do not care. Theyare only even more likely to delay any parcels that they see are addressed to you next time.

The best way is still to write a letter of complaint and request compensation. If you ring them or go down there, chances are you will get flustered with what you want to say and end up getting fobbed off. There is also the ombudsman if all else fails.

However, I have made seven complaints to Royal mail (written) in the last year and have had refunds on postage for five so far. They are pretty reasonable. Admittedly, it takes ages to get through the system but postman have become like binmen, they are impervious to criticism and will not be held personally responsible - they just blame the system.

Plus most of them take an angry customer as a joke - one of my nephews worked at a local sorting office last Christmas and he told me stories that illustrate that duty of care and customer service are the last things on their minds