Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By The Captain
Hey Ryan I was wondering if you were planning on having any 2x t-shirts this year? I unfortunately have an extra large chest and apparently according to your sizing chart a double extra large belly :shock: J/K I do wear 2x in most t-shirts. I saw that last year you had 2x..... so ...... ... . umm ......... . . . yeah . . . . . . . just wondering. :oops:

Thanks
Jason
By Tkaraoke
I got my 2x shirt the other day and it does fit but it seems a little more snug than some of my others. I want to wear it for my pumpkin carving deal next month so I'm not going to wash it in fear of it shrinking until afterwards.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I did make some XXL shirts but they all flew off the shelves already! And I actually had more printed in that size than in previous years, but for some reason they went fast. I guess my audience is growing (in more ways than one). :wink:

I'm going to look into doing another run of shirts, to see if I can stock up on these sizes that are already gone (or are going fast). The shirt printer requires a minimum order of shirts though, which might be more than I need. Can't make any promises, but I'll see what I can do!
By The Captain
OK, I'm glad to hear that I just wasn't fast enough, not that I'm the only "Biggin" in the patch! :wink:

If you get more could you PM me to let me know please, Thanks :D
By Thunderclap
Don't fret buhdewsy I just emailed Ryan about the same thing but asked if he could get some 3xl, the 2xl always shrink up after time. You are not the only guy here with an extra large CHEST. :D
By Chewy
Sign me up too...

One thing though, am I the only Manly Man, with an extra large 'chest' who feels foolish working daintly little saws with my ham hands? :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
A heads up to the big guys (as well as wee ones). I got a small batch of shirt reprints done. I don't know if the more extreme sizes will last very long, but at this moment the "Night of the ZP" shirt is available in all sizes Small through 3XL.
By Chewy
Thanks Ryan - I just noticed this (and i've been checking the shop almost daily, today was the first day it showed for me).

Have ordered mine!

:)