Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Euri
Hoorah! I'm so glad to hear it. :D Cuz windows break and cars get replaced and I'm already attached to the one I have on my car (pun intended). I'll start planning space for the ZP mascot family. 8)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
One of my favorite spots that I stuck a ZP decal is the front of my carving toolbox:

By nosferatu
That looks fantastic. For some reason, I had in my mind that the decals could only be used on cars. D'oh! :oops:

I'll be keeping an eye out for them when they are back in stock too.

Even the toolbox is pumpkin orange!
By Euri
Ryan! What a tease... showing us fabulous use of a decal we don't have. :P

Hmmm, my toolbox has kind of an orange peel surface. Would it still stick?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Euri, the decals should stick fine to a orange peel surface. They have adhesive on one side, so it's not like window clings that need a glass-like surface, if that's what you had in mind.

I suppose you might say... the smoother the surface the better (to ensure it doesn't have a chance to peel up). But really, as long as the surface is clean, they should stick to just about anything.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I think I may have to add a new area on the site to show how people have used their ZP decals. Here's a picture I received recently. You know the Lakeotes family is coming if you see this gang of pumpkins:

And here's my office laser printer, branded with the mark of Night pumpkin. Yes, this printer is ready to spit out many patterns:

By GUS
Shame on you Ryan, theres absolutely no sign of munster house type dust & cobwebs.

(i'm never taking a pic of my media room / dog's room / pile overflow junk here room) ...you put me to shame.
By KILLER KLOWN
Hey Gus, I was going to comment on the state of his desk as well. No dust and everything is facing straight(no angles).

Sticker looks good on there. I was looking at my laser printer yesterday and was thinking about putting a sticker on the front. Isn't that veeered :lol:
By GUS
do you think ryan has to count the qty of laser printer sheets 5 times before he can safely leave the house satisfied?

:lol:

Are you one of them types Ryan???