Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By GUS
Hey Ryan, just noticed a slight area in need of modding maybe?

the kids t-shirt (bad seed) could you add some idea for the rest of the world ..well europe on US v UK & EURO sizings appear so the dumb & less inclined amongst us (i'm just dumb) can size a childs t-shirt accurately.
cheers
By Zombie Pumpkins!
GUS, if you check out this page...

Size Chart - Kids Tops

...you'll see some figures that should help. Based on the weight, height, and chest measurement, you can find the size that's right for the little bad seed in question.
By matspud
I bought my son the 10 and 12 last year. My nephew ( 7 1/2) needed the 10 ( he is average and skinny) and Matthew ( 9 ) needed the 12 but it won't fit him this Halloween.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for sharing your points of reference matspud. Kids grow fast, so it seems smart to buy larger, to get more lifespan from the shirt. Especially if you want it to fit during a certain time of year, namely the Halloween season. Of course, if you ask me, a ZP shirt could (and should) be worn at any time of year! I had one on yesterday. 8)
By matspud
I agree Ryan. ZP T's can and should be worn all year long but the size 12 doesn't fit him anymore and there are no small mens T shirts left :(
By GUS
simple solution!

cut out the logo with plenty of space to spare (eg an oblong or square) ...tease the edges till you have a good amount of ageing on it, nice dangly bits (like ripped jeans knees) ..stitch or fabric clue it onto a new t-shirt (recommend stitching every time as it moves rather than a hard area from glueing)!

I used to do this to my old favourite t-shirts, just waiting for a new crop of holey but too good to throws as we speak!