Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Ajax
Is there anyways to get stickers of older mascots? I need more to cover my pumpkin toolbox.
By Ajax
No, those are the ones I have on there and I'm a pro pumpkin carver and beware zombie pumpkins :( . guess I'll have to wait for next years sticker or stickers. Thanks for looking.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah yes, and the Pro Carver and Warning Carving Zone stickers... I do have those around. But that's all at the moment.

In there past there were mascot stickers for Curse, Bride, Dawn, and Invasion. Those are long gone now.
By Ajax
I wasted invasion on a laptop I no longer use :? .
By Raven
Ajax wrote:I wasted invasion on a laptop I no longer use :? .
This is my fear when actually using the stickers. What if I stick it on something I get rid of in the future? I still end up sticking them on things, but it's risky. :wink:
By purple1worm
I've been to afraid of wasting any so I have used them sparingly. The ones I have used are in my ZP binder! I'll never throw that away. :lol:
By SuperSonic
I'd like some of those stickers if you got them left over from last year! I have stickers that I fortunately had someone remove so I could re use them. Once I get a Carving Tool Kit I'll stick'em on there.

The Pro Carver and the Warning ones :D
By chuckwagon
Speaking of stickers, I'd love to see some of the larger vinyl decals like we used to have a few years ago. I had two of them on the rear window of my car for a long time, but a tree branch feel last year and busted the glass, thus losing my decals. They were really awesome!
By Raven
chuckwagon wrote:Speaking of stickers, I'd love to see some of the larger vinyl decals like we used to have a few years ago. I had two of them on the rear window of my car for a long time, but a tree branch feel last year and busted the glass, thus losing my decals. They were really awesome!
I had a vinyl decal on my car for a very long time of one of Ryan's patterns, another minion made it for me (free!). After years though it finally peeled off enough it had to be removed. I have something different there now, but I miss the pattern. :|