Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By SuperSonic
Since most, if not all of us order from ZP! each year, would it not be a good idea to have tracking for Domestic/International orders?

I know it might be hard to implement, but I think it would be a good idea none-the-less. Not sure what extra planning goes into this sort of thing but I thought it might be a good idea to bring up.
Technically, all orders I ship have a tracking number, which should be emailed to you at the time your order goes out. The shipping confirmation with tracking info is sent to the same email address that you made payment from (whatever is associated with your PayPal account).

For example, based on the tracking info for your order, SuperSonic, I can see that your package was last scanned in "SPRINGFIELD, MA, US." and was set to "DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY" on October 1, 2013.

The level of tracking detail you get can vary, based on the mail class. Many orders that are lightweight (like 1 carving tool or 1 tshirt) are shipped First Class. And unfortunately the tracking information for that class is pretty limited

Often the last update you'll see is "PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY" before it eventually says "DELIVERED." But at least it does give you Delivery Confirmation, which is nice.

For more elaborate tracking, I would need to ship at a higher level mail class, or use a different shipping company besides the postal service. And for the amount of small packages I ship daily, those options would be quite a bit more expensive for me and you.

Hope that info helps!
By SuperSonic
That does help quite a bit, I guessed I just missed the info in the email that said I have a tracking number! My obliviousness must have been in full gear.