Propose new ZP merchandise or review the goods you've ordered.
By Kayo
SuperSonic wrote:
chuckwagon wrote:
Kayo wrote:just spent like 70 bucks in one sitting in the shop. it was that damn work shirt i just had to have it! :lol:
I almost did the same thing!! That work shirt is just toooo tempting, but I wanna hold out to see what's in the mystery prize pack from the relaunch date contest before I order anything. I spool want the shirt though! Don't know if I can wait though!!
I spent $100... BUT IT WAS WORTH IT :shock:

that may be a good call chuck or that may turn around to bite you everyone seems to want one.

sonic YOU GET ME YOU REALLY GET ME :D :lol:
By SuperSonic
paddy_babe wrote:ohhh shot glasses would be PERFECT!
Shot glasses and hoodies anyone? :lol:
By Ajax
What, bloody red grim reaper already out in large!!!! Getting anymore? :o Guess black will have to suffice. More popular color then expected? Seems like a lot of older stock is clearing out as well. My favorite is the shirt I bought with all the mascots can't wait for another one in 10 years. Not carrying the drill bits anymore? Love the items this year worried if I order ill get hit with big taxes at the border like I do on my mcfarlane resin figures. I pay like $100 tax on those on top of shipping any Canadians get there orders yet and get hit with a border fee?
By Kayo
SuperSonic wrote:
paddy_babe wrote:ohhh shot glasses would be PERFECT!
Shot glasses and hoodies anyone? :lol:
oh come on guys we have dremels im sure we could find some way to etch a shot glass with some patterns. just watch i will figure it out by next year! 8)
By Raven
Kayo wrote: oh come on guys we have dremels im sure we could find some way to etch a shot glass with some patterns. just watch i will figure it out by next year! 8)
Etching is simple. You can do it with a paste type product like Armour Etch. I actually did it on my car windows. (Thank goodness I noticed I typed "cat" instead of car..that would have been awkward.. etching a cat)
By Kayo
RavensDestiny wrote:
Kayo wrote: oh come on guys we have dremels im sure we could find some way to etch a shot glass with some patterns. just watch i will figure it out by next year! 8)
Etching is simple. You can do it with a paste type product like Armour Etch. I actually did it on my car windows. (Thank goodness I noticed I typed "cat" instead of car..that would have been awkward.. etching a cat)
thats my point we don't need them in the shop we can make them!
By jen d.
Good gourd, I am enamored with the Minions Work Shirt! I'm curious as to how this would fit a 'girlier' figure. If any ladies happen to pick this up, please let me know how it fits... would love to hear from you!
By Euri
I've got a minion shirt coming. When I try it out I'll post a female fit perspective. :wink:
By SuperSonic
Ajax wrote:any Canadians get there orders yet and get hit with a border fee?
Nope, never heard of such things when I order.
By Kayo
im rather boyish built but its just a dickie so i know how mine is going to fit. if you really want to know go to a local construction clothing store like whistle hard wear find one in the size you want to get and try it on. i ordered one in a size larger than i normally wear (but also have at home) because i want to be able to put thermals under it when i go to the patch so i can show off the back but not be cold in the autumn air. :D
By nosferatu
I still want a ZP mug....... Wall planner ........ Coaster........ Towel........car flags.....tbc
By Euri
nosferatu wrote:I still want a ZP mug....... Wall planner ........ Coaster........ Towel........car flags.....tbc
Great ideas. I'd be all over a key chain. They shouldn't weigh too much and wouldn't take up much inventory space.
By SuperSonic
I'm eagerly anticipating my order! I can't wait to try all this stuff on :) :frank: